Topic: Feeler, Joe Bonamassa Signed Lithograph #10 "It Goes to 11"

I am thinking about selling my signed collectible Joe Bonamassa Lithograph #10 "It Goes to 11" It is framed and in excellent condition.  I purchased it new in November 2012 and am the original owner.  I can send/post photos if there is interest.

Thank You

Re: Feeler, Joe Bonamassa Signed Lithograph #10 "It Goes to 11"

I ran out of "wall".
Currently have the first 4, the one from Tour de Force and the one from Red Rocks...which is probably my favorite!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Are you still looking to sell the lithograph?

nitefly wrote:

I am thinking about selling my signed collectible Joe Bonamassa Lithograph #10 "It Goes to 11" It is framed and in excellent condition.  I purchased it new in November 2012 and am the original owner.  I can send/post photos if there is interest.

Thank You

Bill S wrote:

I ran out of "wall".
Currently have the first 4, the one from Tour de Force and the one from Red Rocks...which is probably my favorite!

I know what you mean, Bill! lol I just ordered No. 37 today, and I have no more wall space available. Trying to decide which of the existing collection to sell to make room. Leaning toward "Titan," the first litho i ever purchased. Here's a pic of it hanging in my classroom not long after I received it: https://www.flickr.com/photos/52889850@ … ed-public/

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Bill S wrote:

I ran out of "wall".

I know I came in on this pretty late, but I have to ask are you still looking at selling the lithographs. If you have the first four I would love to buy the fourth one, INFINITI. I am collecting them and only have about nine with the search for. But if you still want to sell me it goes to 11 then let me know.