Re: Happy Birthday Jane & Shred!!!

A belated Happy Birthday to you two!

20 (edited by Shredit 2012-01-22 10:11:58)

Oh man more love smile ....I got some car goodies for detailing, some razor blades cuz I look like the "unibomber" at the moment....and 2 professional baseball Jerseys....one jersey shirt is a replica of the 1976 Cincinatti Reds and Pete Rose with his name and number 14 on the back....the second is a 1971 Pittsburgh Pirates with Roberto Clemente and his famous number 21, he's considered by many as the greatest latin player to have played in the majors....I looked at the tags and they said there from The Baseball Hall of Fame in Coopertstown, New York and a hefty $300 tag on each!!.....I was pissed my son would spend that much money, so I call him up ...." Dad there is NO WAY I would spend that on anyone, I got a deal through a friend of a friend".....well ok I guess, but he would not tell me the amount, so I let it go smile .....they are so cool, and I love them

Thanks again, you peeps are the greatest

Brother Shred....."the Bonamassa pimp"

P.S.....thanks for the voicemail Rocket, so thoughtful of you, seeing you were at the Spud seing JB down south

21 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2018-01-17 13:31:23)

It's the day to kick this Thread back to the top!

Happy Birthday to you both!!  Best wishes!! smile

"Bill Schechner has found one young man to busy for fantasy ... he's living it!"
"Why don't you just make 10 louder and make 10 be the top number and make that a little louder?" Marty DiBergi
Lamarr (bellhop): "We have movie stars in my hotel!" Faye: "They're musicians, actually." Lamarr: "Even better!" (That Thing You Do!)
JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Thanks!!! Been a good one so far. Heard from Shred this morning. He is doing good and sends hello to forum!
Happy birthday to everyone else when its your day too!
smile

Happiest of birthdays to you two, and Bobbie as well!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! especially to to my best bonafriend JANE!!!

25 (edited by Shredit 2018-03-25 14:03:15)

WOW!.....I haven't been on the forum in months, so thank you kindly. I share the same birthday with Jane and also Pattys son Robert. We can throw in Ali and Frazier too, Benjamin Franklin, and lets not forget Al Capone.

Happy Birthday 2019 to you both!

Best wishes for a great day ... (and that your candle wish comes true.)  smile

"Bill Schechner has found one young man to busy for fantasy ... he's living it!"
"Why don't you just make 10 louder and make 10 be the top number and make that a little louder?" Marty DiBergi
Lamarr (bellhop): "We have movie stars in my hotel!" Faye: "They're musicians, actually." Lamarr: "Even better!" (That Thing You Do!)
JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Happy Birthday Jane!!! Your are a great friend and wonderful  human being. Wishing you all the best wishes and many many amazing things on this truly special day!!!

Happy B Day Shred and Jane!!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Thank you!!!!! and happy birthday Shred and all the other 1/17ers out there!!!

tomorrow is also my 16 year Bonaversary of my first Joe show!

Thanks to all......Sista Jane has hit the bigtime!!.....until next year.....

31 (edited by Rocket 2019-01-18 18:12:44)

Shredit wrote:

Thanks to all......Sista Jane has hit the bigtime!!.....until next year.....

Not sure how this got resurrected, and I am late, but HEY, Happiness to you both.  7 years ago I was at The Baked Potato celebrating for you both (videos on YouTube) and you both were there for me later in the year.  cool
Peace and Love!!!

Rock ON & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”