Topic: Joe's bursts

Hello everyone!  This is the list I have of bursts that Joe owns:


1.  Magellan - 9-0829. 
2.  Spot - 9-1688. 
3.  Skinner - 9-1951. 
4.  The Runt - 0-7453. 
5.  Johnny Fever - 0-7589.
6.  Carmelita - 9-1953.

Does he still have these?  Any additions!

Thank you!!

A Gibson Les Paul, Marshall Amplifier, Bottle of Jameson, Pack of Marlboro Lights and A Zippo lighter....  What else is there?

Re: Joe's bursts

Snake bite? Is that one gone too?
I saw him on the Nikki Sixx video talking about one he called "Buddy"

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Re: Joe's bursts

Joe Bursts:
Magellan         1959 9-0829
Skinner -         1959 9-1951
Snakebite        1959 9-1948
Buddy             1959 9-0378
Cousin Jethro  1960 0-1491
Black burst-     1960 0-0162
Runt                1960 0-7453
Two sisters-     1960 0-8089
Norm harris-    1960- 0-7452
Ragin Cajun-    1960-0-7171

Johnny B         1960 0-8145 https://www.instagram.com/p/BrqqaSEgbaK/ ,

Re: Joe's bursts

59lespaul wrote:

Hello everyone!  This is the list I have of bursts that Joe owns:


1.  Magellan - 9-0829. 
2.  Spot - 9-1688. 
3.  Skinner - 9-1951. 
4.  The Runt - 0-7453. 
5.  Johnny Fever - 0-7589.
6.  Carmelita - 9-1953.

Does he still have these?  Any additions!

Thank you!!


I know he sold Spot (such a shock) and I believe Carmelita is a goner too.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Re: Joe's bursts

sally12333 wrote:
59lespaul wrote:

Hello everyone!  This is the list I have of bursts that Joe owns:


1.  Magellan - 9-0829. 
2.  Spot - 9-1688. 
3.  Skinner - 9-1951. 
4.  The Runt - 0-7453. 
5.  Johnny Fever - 0-7589.
6.  Carmelita - 9-1953.

Does he still have these?  Any additions!

Thank you!!


I know he sold Spot (such a shock) and I believe Carmelita is a goner too.

I am sure there is more

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Re: Joe's bursts

yeah, reo l posted updated list above in post #3
Skinner!!!!! big_smile

Re: Joe's bursts

Glad someone is keeping track.  I gave up!

Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, BC Rich Bich Perfect 10, Gibson Gary Moore Signature LP, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, Eastwood Airline "Jack White", ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster

Re: Joe's bursts

Joe Bursts:
Magellan          1959 9-0829
Skinner            1959 9-1951
Snakebite        1959 9-1948
Buddy              1959 9-0378
Cousin Jethro   1960 0-1491
Black burst       1960 0-0162
Runt                 1960 0-7453
Two sisters       1960 0-8089
Norm harris      1960- 0-7452
Ragin Cajun      1960-0-7171

Johnny B          1960 0-8145 https://www.instagram.com/p/BrqqaSEgbaK/
Big Al               1959 9-0917  https://www.instagram.com/p/Bti_PqlnsBf/

Re: Joe's bursts

very cool...original owner...LOVE the name big Al,  Oh yeah!!! big_smile

Re: Joe's bursts

Jane H. wrote:

very cool...original owner...LOVE the name big Al,  Oh yeah!!! big_smile

Looks almost complete

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Re: Joe's bursts

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0rdIGUJhzs/
9-0427 aka The Daddy Reed Burst