Topic: Custom One-Of-A-Kind Guitar

Dear Joe,

By way of introduction, I have been in the entertainment industry for my entire working career. Over the years, I have had the privilege to work live with many of the best bands, Artists and guitar players to have ever graced a stage. From Frank Sinatra to Eric Clapton, Fleetwood Mac, Elton John, Bob Seger, ZZ Top, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Jethro Tull, John Cougar, AC-DC, The Who, Journey, Billy Joel, Genesis, Rod Stewart, The Police, Tom Petty and many others. I wish to convey to you that I consider you in that rarified atmosphere, you’re playing to be truly inspired and hands-down some of the best-of-the best. Which brings me to the purpose of this message.

For the past year and a half, I have undertaken a custom one-of-a-kind guitar build from raw materials and populated with custom fabricated parts from various countries. As an example, Dr. Lars Bünning – the Director/Owner of Schaller in Germany, took interest in my build and kindly furnished a set of one-off custom parts for me. I recently had a PLEK completed in Nashville, and was informed that the completed setup was perfect. This HSS style guitar is unique in all respects.

As I am from Ft. Lauderdale, I am aware you have two shows scheduled at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts; a nice venue with good acoustics, on Feb. 15 & 16, 2019. I am not soliciting free tickets, as I am happy to purchase tickets for the privilege to watch you perform. However, after the first show on Friday, I would like to show you and Mike Hickey this guitar. I am confident you will be interested and hopefully impressed. If you are amenable, how would you recommend we organize this? I will follow whatever instructions that are convenient for you. If and when you respond to my email I will then provide my cell phone for direct contact. As you are a well-known guitar collector, I cannot think of a better player to evaluate this instrument.
Thank you for your professional consideration. Best regards.

Mike Quinn
Fxplus007@gmail.com

Re: Custom One-Of-A-Kind Guitar

Good luck with that Mike.
A few years ago when Joe used to visit here often had someone else build a guitar he wanted to give Joe.

Joe declined to meet and look at their guitar.

I would highly suspect you'll find the same result.

Jane is right, contact the office directly

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

The others are right.This is basically just some old die hard fans here.
  Wish you well in your endeavor.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Dear People,

Thank you for your comments and recommendations. It is truly appreciated.

If all else fails perhaps at the end of the show when everyone else is leaving and the crew is prepping the stage for the next performance, I can approach the crew and/or Joe's guitar tech and see if Joe would be amenable to viewing this instruments. Maybe I will get lucky. Nothing ventured - nothing gained.

Once again, you all rock... and thanks for your kind words. To all, here's is wishing you and yours a safe and most pleasant Christmas.

Best regards,