Re: Welcome back Aynsley Lister!!!

Lister & Parker; August 2018

From The Robin: Tell The Truth - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Uu4VVHMYw
From The Harlington: Born Under A Bad Sign - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVqVFmiKrvE
From The Robin: 1010 Degrees - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5lglhWX5FI

Hot stuff indeed….....

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

Dec 14th - Newcastle Cluny
Some people gauge the arrival of Christmas when cards and calendars appear in the shops, for others it’s when the Advent calendars appear - especially the chocolate ones….(hmm?). Other people hang on until Halloween or maybe as long even as Guy Fawkes Night before getting the trees and lights out - a good month before the High Streets. For me though, Christmas begins with Aynsley’s December Tour, especially when it swings through Newcastle towards it’s climax. Such a party atmosphere, meeting up with Aynsley's Forum regulars Tilerman & Bluebell as well as Newcastle crew like Michael Hurst and even Andrew & Keith Pipe from The Mentulls turned out (first time I think since they opened for Aynsley at the Cluny show back in 2015).

This year, as ever, Aynsley & the guys were on top form as they sparkled through their split set, starting with All Your Love and Inside Out and Aynsley hitting an especially funky groove during Hyde 2612. and in the 2nd half, really getting his Blues on during Tore Down.

There’s also a some special significance to this run of shows as after a 6 year stint I hear that Steve Amadeo is stepping down from Bass duties. No doubt he’ll be springing up somewhere down the road, lending someone his silken skills and expertise but his corner of the stage won’t be easy to fill for the ALB. We wish you well Steve and look forward to catching up with you down the road, soon.

237 (edited by BansheeUK 2019-01-11 03:17:47)

January 2019
Jan15 uk  Milton Keynes  The Stables - Band
Jan17 uk  Bilston  Robin 2 - Band
Jan18 uk  Guitar Weekends - 18-20 January 2019  Denham Grove, Uxbridge - Tuition
Jan25 uk  Guitar Weekends - 25-27 January 2019  Denham Grove, Uxbridge - Tuition
Jan29 uk  London  100 Club - Band

February 2019
Feb02 uk  Winchester  Discovery Centre  Solo
Feb19/20 uk  Lowdham  The Old Ship  Solo

March 2019
Mar08 uk  Crawley  The Hawth - Solo
Mar24 uk  Bristol  Bristol Jazz & Blues Festival - Band

April 2019
Apr13 uk  Sheffield  HRH Blues 5 - Band
Apr26 de  Koln  Blue Shell - Band
Apr27 de  Freudenburg  Ducsaal - Band
Apr28 de  Dortmund  Musiktheater Piano - Band
Apr30 de  Kirchheim-unter-Teck  Club Bastion - Band

May 2019
May01 de  Metzingen-Glems  Hirsch - Band
May02 de  Metzingen-Glems  Hirsch - Band
May03 de  Jena  Blues Im Paradies Festival  Band
May04 de  Habach  Village - Band
May05 de  Postbauer-Heng  KiSH - Band
May07 de  Augsburg  Spectrum - Band
May08 de  Kaiserslautern  Kammgarn - Band
May09 be  Verviers  Spirit Of 66 Band
May 10 nl  Kwadendamme  Kwadendamme Blues Festival  Band