Topic: Christmas songs

Hi, I am looking for some great rocking Christmas songs.
I have a Christmas party coming up at a bar with a juke box. I usually play some tunes on it. Most of the good ones are two credits...if you can find them in the system but thats ok.
I know the Joe ones, and Ho Ho Hoey
but I am hoping to be prepared instead of spending a lot of time searching - although in the past that helped me when I didn't know many people at this party / have many people to talk to. Iknow more people now but I also want to ACE this thing big_smile so I can pat myself on the back afterwards.
anyway any cool Christmas tunes or versions you like.
prefer rock...but country and maybe one or two bluesy ones would be ok
thanks

Re: Christmas songs

Little Saint Nick - Beach Boys
Run Rudolph Run - Chuck Berry
I Won't be Home For Christmas - Blink 182
Merry Christmas Baby - Hanson
Santa Claus Go Straight To The Ghetto - James Brown
I Was Born on Christmas Day - St Etienne
Winter Melody - Donna Summer

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

just about anything with Brian Setzer and his orchestra .......... on the jazzy side I like Joe Pass' Six String Santa but this is probably too laid back for your crowd, you don't want to put them to sleep

"Every day I feel is a blessing from God, and I consider it a new beginning.....yeah, everything is beautiful"...... Prince

Gary Hoey has a ton of great instrumental Christmas music - it was how I first heard of him.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody
Wizzard - I Wish it could be Christmas Every Day

thanks everyone
keep em coming please

I believe in Father Christmas. Emmerson, Lake and Palmer. big_smile

On the journey of life, I chose the psycho path.
Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir I have tried in my way to be free.
Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Didn't I read somewhere that William Shatner has done a Christmas album..... or is last year's Egg Nog past it's best?

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

How about "Merry Christmas Baby" - Rod Stewart ?

AC/DC - Mistress For Christmas, Albert King - Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin'

great thanks all.. hope i find time before now and Saturday lol but still glad for ideas even if i have to search up while i am there