Topic: Calendar

I was at Barnes And Nobles yesterday and though that it would be lovely to have a wall calendar with pictures of Joe's guitars . He has so many beautiful and interesting instruments!!! Pelham blue for January, Runt for February, Magellan for March, Firebird for April, Principal Skinner for May, Black beauty for June, Gibson ES-335 for July, Ragin Cajun for August, Amos for September, Fender Fiesta Red Stratocaster for October, Terry Reid Telecaster for November, and all of them on the green Rug for December.  smile it is so nice to think about something like that.

Re: Calendar

There actually was one of these around 10 years ago (I bought one for my son and I probably have one lying around somewhere).  There is so much stuff available in the store these days it would probably get lost in the shuffle if there was one.  I have always been surprised that Joe's people have missed out on the calendar idea all these years.  I used to make (and share with friends) my own using my own pictures.  Sadly I had to stop due to financial constraints after doing this for a few years.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Re: Calendar

I have two...one of them signed by Joe.
When they didn't come out the following year, I made my own...just like Sandy did!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"