Topic: Autographs

I am curios if Joe Bonamassa does this or not. Would he sign a insert or album if it is mailed with a self addressed envolope  to the venue he will be playing at? I did this for Rush a few years back and all three members signed the item I mailed. I am seeing him on the 16th and thought about sending something to get autographed. Does anyone know if he does this or not?

Re: Autographs

You could try but I think the usual route is via a meet and greet or purchase something ‘signed’ from the online shop.
The old tradition way of waiting at the stage door or sound-check may still work.
Good luck!

3 (edited by gary 2018-11-06 18:40:41)

Now that’s a great idea.Even more so for all those women with body parts to get signed.Ship themselves right in!!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

We used to hang out by the bus, but haven't done it in a few years. Likely would still work. Joe is really nice and approachable with fans. If there is a guitar shop that deals in collectible guitars, he may show up there at some point also.

JBLP (aged) 293, JBLP STD, JB ES-335, JBLP Studio, JBLP Goldtop Epi, JBLP Inverness Green Epi.