Topic: Joe’s guitar in the King Bee Shakedown video

Does anyone know what the black guitar Joe is using in the King Bee Shakedown video is? Can’t see the brand on the headstock.

Re: Joe’s guitar in the King Bee Shakedown video

Gear used on Redemption

Guitars
1951 Fender Nocaster
1955 Fender Stratocaster hardtail
1956 Fender Stratocaster sunburst
1959 Gibson Les Paul sunburst (“Skinnerburst”)
1959 Gibson Les Paul (“Snakebite”)
1969 Grammer Johnny Cash Signature G50 acoustic
Gibson LG-2 acoustic
1960 Gibson Skylark lap steel

Amps
1980 Dumble Overdrive Special
1959 Fender Twin tweed
1963 Fender Deluxe brownface
1962 Marshall “Bluesbreaker” combo

Effects
Way Huge Overrated Special Overdrive
Dunlop JB95 Signature Cry Baby Wah

Strings and Picks
Ernie Ball (.011–.013–.018–.030–.042–.052 custom gauge)



andreas.johansson wrote:

Does anyone know what the black guitar Joe is using in the King Bee Shakedown video is? Can’t see the brand on the headstock.

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Re: Joe’s guitar in the King Bee Shakedown video

Thanks for the list!
Although the black guitar doesn’t seem to be on it. Might have been used in the video only?

4 (edited by macg1 2018-10-28 15:26:15)

Re: Joe’s guitar in the King Bee Shakedown video

There are actually two guitars in that video. A black and white Supro or Silvertone looking thing and a Tal Farlow Gibson with a Bigsby. Not sure what the black and white one is.

Amp: Firebird Musical Amplifiers , Marshall Lead and Bass
Guitars: 68 ES-345, 02 FB VII, 76 Electra Omega, 71 54/58 LP, 73 LPC, 56 LPS
Effects: Celestial Effects, Origin Effects Slide Rig

Re: Joe’s guitar in the King Bee Shakedown video

macg1 wrote:

There are actually two guitars in that video. A black and white Supro or Silvertone looking thing and a Tal Farlow Gibson with a Bigsby. Not sure what the black and white one is.

Yeah it’s the single pickup black with white pickguard I’m wondering about!

Re: Joe’s guitar in the King Bee Shakedown video

Probably this Silvertone 1446  60s Black

andreas.johansson wrote:
macg1 wrote:

There are actually two guitars in that video. A black and white Supro or Silvertone looking thing and a Tal Farlow Gibson with a Bigsby. Not sure what the black and white one is.

Yeah it’s the single pickup black with white pickguard I’m wondering about!

Amp: Firebird Musical Amplifiers , Marshall Lead and Bass
Guitars: 68 ES-345, 02 FB VII, 76 Electra Omega, 71 54/58 LP, 73 LPC, 56 LPS
Effects: Celestial Effects, Origin Effects Slide Rig

Re: Joe’s guitar in the King Bee Shakedown video

macg1 wrote:

Probably this Silvertone 1446  60s Black

andreas.johansson wrote:
macg1 wrote:

There are actually two guitars in that video. A black and white Supro or Silvertone looking thing and a Tal Farlow Gibson with a Bigsby. Not sure what the black and white one is.

Yeah it’s the single pickup black with white pickguard I’m wondering about!

Thanks for your reply! The link doesn’t work for me though.

Re: Joe’s guitar in the King Bee Shakedown video

https://reverb.com/item/10743162-silver … lack-1960s

andreas.johansson wrote:
macg1 wrote:

Probably this Silvertone 1446  60s Black

andreas.johansson wrote:

Yeah it’s the single pickup black with white pickguard I’m wondering about!

Thanks for your reply! The link doesn’t work for me though.

Amp: Firebird Musical Amplifiers , Marshall Lead and Bass
Guitars: 68 ES-345, 02 FB VII, 76 Electra Omega, 71 54/58 LP, 73 LPC, 56 LPS
Effects: Celestial Effects, Origin Effects Slide Rig

Re: Joe’s guitar in the King Bee Shakedown video

That does and yes, you're probably right. big_smile

On the journey of life, I chose the psycho path.
Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir I have tried in my way to be free.
Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)