Topic: Indigenous

saw them Fri clearwater theater dundee Il.back to a power trio.Nato tore it up big time .Nothing against the Broken lands lineup but The power trio I enjoyed more.If you get a chance well worth it

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Re: Indigenous

Any idea who the lineup was?

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

3 (edited by ahsmith33 2010-10-11 12:56:06)

Re: Indigenous

they are a tremendous act, love Mato's playing. I don't know if this is the same lineup we have on DVD, but at one point they had a girl on drums that can really kick it (sister, Wanbdi). Sadly, they won't be coming to Birmingham, maybe try to catch them elsewhere.

Tres

"Every day I feel is a blessing from God, and I consider it a new beginning.....yeah, everything is beautiful"...... Prince

Re: Indigenous

We're going to be seeing Mateo (at least) as part of the Experience Hendrix tour next month. Looking forward to it! Not sure if the rest of his trio will be there or not.

Re: Indigenous

sorry Deezer been a busy week cant remember the band mates.But they were solid.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Re: Indigenous

I get Indigenous news from the yahoo group. you have to register to view. http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/indigenousrocks/
Looks like it is Derek Post on bass and Charles Sanders on drums.
here is a serlist from oct. 2

Little Time
      Place I Know
      It's Alright With Me
      You Turn My World Around
      What You Do To Me
      Rest Of My Days
      Seven Steps Away
      Come On Home
      I'll Be Waiting
      Leaving
      Things We Do
      Should I Stay
      I'm Still Here
      C'mon Suzie
      Little Wing
      (Encore)
      Red House

Re: Indigenous

Just discovered this band last week via my Joe Bonamassa radio station on Pandora.

Downloaded 2 albums, and liking what I'm hearing so far.

Re: Indigenous

LisaG wrote:

Just discovered this band last week via my Joe Bonamassa radio station on Pandora.

Downloaded 2 albums, and liking what I'm hearing so far.

Way to go one of my favs.I don't thnk there is a bad or even so so cd

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Re: Indigenous

Check out Scott McKeon some good stuff... smile

Re: Indigenous

RichieKotzenRules wrote:

Check out Scott McKeon some good stuff... smile

Love Scott McKeon great player So mad he was playing close to me about a yaer ago buy didn't find out until ihe was gone,bummer hope he comes stateside again.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Re: Indigenous

first learned about Indigenous thru this forum (well the previous version of it...) smile

back to a power trio at the moment - gone thru many changes - learned of some great other musicians in the process...

anyway they shared this whole concert on Facebook
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6njcfd … e=youtu.be

Re: Indigenous

RichieKotzenRules wrote:
Check out Scott McKeon some good stuff... smile

That's a name from the past.  He's done nothing in years, but so talented.

Listening to a song he guested on called "The Road" by The Bizets in 2009.  Pretty good guitar playing and a good little song.

Re: Indigenous

Curby wrote:

RichieKotzenRules wrote:
Check out Scott McKeon some good stuff... smile

That's a name from the past.  He's done nothing in years, but so talented.

Listening to a song he guested on called "The Road" by The Bizets in 2009.  Pretty good guitar playing and a good little song.

If it's the same Scott McKeon, apparently he's been touring the last couple of years in [Sir]Tom Jones backing band as well as developing his own fuzz pedals. Last I heard of him, he popped up as a guest of Jesse Davey's Big Blues album.

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

Re: Indigenous

BansheeUK wrote:
Curby wrote:

RichieKotzenRules wrote:
Check out Scott McKeon some good stuff... smile

That's a name from the past.  He's done nothing in years, but so talented.

Listening to a song he guested on called "The Road" by The Bizets in 2009.  Pretty good guitar playing and a good little song.

If it's the same Scott McKeon, apparently he's been touring the last couple of years in [Sir]Tom Jones backing band as well as developing his own fuzz pedals. Last I heard of him, he popped up as a guest of Jesse Davey's Big Blues album.

I think it is Mike for the song I mentioned.  Very good guitar playing and surprisingly a good little song

Re: Indigenous

Metallica played some Indigenous at thier show last night...pretty cool
I hope <G> gets the interwebs up there, well nevermind I am sure he had a good view
http://ksoo.com/south-dakota-band-indig … metallica/

Re: Indigenous

Jane H. wrote:

Metallica played some Indigenous at thier show last night...pretty cool
I hope <G> gets the interwebs up there, well nevermind I am sure he had a good view
http://ksoo.com/south-dakota-band-indig … metallica/

Would love to see a video of that! It’s hard to picture.Bit it could sound awesome too!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Re: Indigenous

here's a better vid
https://www.facebook.com/harlan.guerue/ … 41?__xts__