Re: In 6 words or less

Now that I'm flawless (begins at 1:07 mark)

"Bill Schechner has found one young man to busy for fantasy ... he's living it!"
"Why don't you just make 10 louder and make 10 be the top number and make that a little louder?" Marty DiBergi
Lamarr (bellhop): "We have movie stars in my hotel!" Faye: "They're musicians, actually." Lamarr: "Even better!" (That Thing You Do!)
JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Fonzie's got nothing on me!

dug some graves you'll never find

Joe. Where have you gone?

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

1,103 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2018-05-25 20:33:01)

DougH wrote:

Joe. Where have you gone?

A very good 6 Word question Doug! smile ... I'm sure we all would like to know it there was a specific reason ... or just the evolution of things ... sad

That said ... the first time I posted on this Thread ... I made the mistake ... not realizing / remembering ... the 6 Words are from a song lyric.  Glad I was corrected in a polite manner by a Senior Class member via a PM b4 I was chased out of the the village. big_smile

Here's Angela's kick off Post to a great Thread creation ...
https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic. … 288#p18288

That said ... your 6 Words made me think of another very familiar song ...
Where have you gone, Joe (DiMaggio)

Glad ur here helping to keep the the flame lit in the original place of All Things Joe. smile

"Bill Schechner has found one young man to busy for fantasy ... he's living it!"
"Why don't you just make 10 louder and make 10 be the top number and make that a little louder?" Marty DiBergi
Lamarr (bellhop): "We have movie stars in my hotel!" Faye: "They're musicians, actually." Lamarr: "Even better!" (That Thing You Do!)

You can jump into the fire

Rock ON & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

the storm's about to rage

we begin to shake with rage

You better hold on

1,108 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2018-06-17 20:43:35)

Wish you were here

it won't take too long

I'm gonna keep my damper down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dN521Py2Sk

What's the matter with me?

I don't think I can wait

July, it never seemed so strange

Wake me up when September ends

drenched in my pain again

The innocent can never last