Topic: Spring 2019 US Tour Presale Dates and Codes

It's that time of the year again, time for the long awaited pre-sale codes for Joe's upcoming Spring 2019 US Tour! Please see the dates and codes below. They will go live tomorrow, July 10th at 10am your local time!

2/15 FORT LAUDERDALE, FL BROWARD CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS FO19JB1

2/16 FORT LAUDERDALE, FL BROWARD CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS JB19FO2

2/17 FORT LAUDERDALE, FL BROWARD CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS 19JBFO3

2/19 FT. MYERS, FL GERMAIN ARENA FT19JB

2/22 ORLANDO, FL DR. PHILLIPS CENTER OR19JB1

2/23 ORLANDO, FL DR. PHILLIPS CENTER JB19OR2

3/2 SAVANNAH, GA SAVANNAH CIVIC CENTER JB19SA

3/4 CHARLESTON, SC CHARLESTON GAILLARD CENTER 19CHJB

3/5 KNOXVILLE, TN KNOXVILLE CIVIC AUDITORIUM KN19JB

3/7 DAVENPORT, IA ADLER THEATRE JB19DA

3/8 CHICAGO, IL CHICAGO THEATRE CH19JB1

3/9 CHICAGO, IL CHICAGO THEATRE JB19CH2

3/11 WILKES-BARRE, PA KIRBY CENTER WI19JB

3/12 HERSHEY, PA HERSHEY THEATRE JB19HE

3/14 NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ STATE THEATER NE19JB

3/15 BALTIMORE, MD MODELL PAC 19BAJB

3/16 PITTSBURGH, PA BENEDUM CENTER PI19JB

3/18 DURHAM, NC DURHAM PAC JB19DU

3/19 RICHMOND, VA ALTRIA THEATRE 19JBRI

3/21 HARTFORD, CT THE BUSHNELL HA19JB

3/22 WESTBURY, NY NYCB THEATRE WE19JB1

3/23 WESTBURY, NY NYCB THEATRE JB19WE2

Keep and eye on your email inbox for the eblast containing all of the venue ticket links coming early tomorrow morning!

Re: Spring 2019 US Tour Presale Dates and Codes

Thank you.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Good luck in the pileup!
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Wow, I don't think I remember the Forum ever being this quiet on a ticket sale day! I was trying for Chicago and got tix for both nights after about 30 minutes. Tried again later and better seats were coming up so I bought those, too. lol

If anybody needs tix let me know! I've got extras!

Ticketmaster premium prices were only about double the normal price which surprised me. I was expecting them to be in the $500-$600 range.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

5 (edited by CGF 2018-07-10 11:46:11)

Thanks for posting this!  I was able to get great seats!

6 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2018-07-10 20:38:33)

In 1969, NASA used four crash proof computers named Apollo Guidance Computers designed at the MIT Instrumentation Laboratory to put a man on the Moon ...

... yet almost 50 years later ... TicketMaster .. with their massive computing power provided by Amazon Web Services .. can't seem to get you ... with some level of reliability ... at a ticket sale kickoff ... from seat selection ... to checkout ... with out a hiccup that knocks you out of the box.

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

In 1969, NASA used four crash proof computers named Apollo Guidance Computers designed at the MIT Instrumentation Laboratory to put a man on the Moon ...

... yet almost 50 years later ... TicketMaster .. with their massive computing power provided by Amazon Web Services .. can't seem to get you ... with some level of reliability ... at a ticket sale kickoff ... from seat selection ... to checkout ... with out a hiccup that knocks you out of the box.

It’s a dice game, Dude!  The software tosses all together and it’s actually like they think...”Hey, let’s see who we can piss off and still get them to buy...what they didn’t really covet.”  Yee-effin HawHaw!”

Self-censorship mode enabled I be...

Rock ON & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

For better or worse, I’ve been opted out of the presale muddlescrum for a while.

I’ll go where I’ll go and I’ll get what I get.

Not that I never foamed at the mouth, you know.  Hmm, quietest forum presale,...wonder why that is?! hmm

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Looking for a presale code for Bakersfield Ca in Oct. Thank you!