Re: ******New YouTube Policy******

Brilliant news and already subscribed. Your videos are always a treat. Thanks. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Great news to read on the Forum today.  Thank you Natasha for your time and effort that will go into letting some great captures see the light of day again.

(Thanks reo ... thought it sounded like a good idea when I read maybe a second - all Joe - channel in your past post ... and thank you to Joe for the green light.)

Oh ... requests you ask? ...

Hmmmm ... oh ... I know ... maybe Joe's 2 night stand at Grand Opera House Wilmington DE ... Nov 9,10 2015 smile (The Dry and Wet look shows)

... and if the Video cassette of Lyric Opera House Baltimore MD 11/26/16 is stored in the same shoe box ...  big_smile

Thank you again for your efforts and sharing thru the years.

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

39 (edited by nmagcorn 2018-05-18 11:07:40)

It has come to my attention that there might be people who think I am breaking the rules by putting my videos back up. However, the policy clearly stated that "Video you filmed yourself with your own camera (from the audience) are still totally fine." I also have recently checked with Joe's webmaster who made the policy, and he told me they are totally fine with the ones I am putting up. Just wanted to clarify I am not breaking any rules.

40 (edited by Rocket 2018-05-12 14:52:27)

nmagcorn wrote:

It has come to my attention that there might be people who think I am breaking the rules by putting my videos back up. However, the policy clearly stated that "Video you filmed yourself with your own camera (from the audience) are still totally fine." I also have recently checked with Scott, Joe's webmaster who made the policy, and he told me they are totally fine with the ones I am putting up. Just wanted to clarify I am not breaking any rules.

Please ignore anything negative.  Wisdom of Solomon will eventually prevail and we can get back to today’s episode of “As The World Is Spinning?!”  Cool heads can always talk about hot topics,...I see the future turning out finely artsy smartsy...

Rock ON & Keep The Faith and let’s see that Mona Lisa smile but with eyeballs popping wide,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

41 (edited by NickelWound 2018-05-12 15:49:08)

nmagcorn wrote:

I've been giving a lot of thought to all the Joe videos I removed and after talking with Joe and hearing his views and also hearing how this has affected so many of his fans, I have decided to make a new channel just dedicated to Joe. In my mind I keep seeing this hole out there in Joe world and I need to try and fill it up again.

YEEEEEESSSSSSS! Well put. I have also felt a 'hole' in the Joe world since your videos were gone. Soooooooo glad things will be there for us to watch. Thank you so much. I can't subscribe since I refuse to open a Google account, but I will absolutely be checking regularly..... (There are just not enough emoticons on this we site to do this post justice so I'm puttin them all......)
smile neutral sad big_smile yikes wink hmm tongue lol mad roll cool

Not sure who's smoking the crack saying you're breaking the rules.
Clearly you are not.

Hopefully they read the rules and don't do anything stupid, like report the channel.

(Actually I didn't read anything about new songs band, but maybe you had contact with admin directly)

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Natasha, is your head ready to explode? Take the vids down, put them back up and around and around she goes! As always, your efforts are appreciated! Hope to see the Madison, WI, show from a couple years ago on the new channel. It was one of the best.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

So appreciate your efforts, Natasha.  Love your videos and you have introduced me to some artusts that I didn't know about until I saw one of your videos!