Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

CrazyMama56 wrote:

Ronnie Montrose added...


The Kingdom's Come Undone (feat. Joe Bonamassa) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8zwy25WUu0

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

2017 Christmas song added

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
CrazyMama56

57 (edited by CrazyMama56 2018-04-23 09:37:07)

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

Mahalia Barnes added...
CrazyMama56

Thanks reo1 --- my mistake has been corrected! Of course, it's Mahalia Barnes...NOT Mahalia Jackson...

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

Joe with Mahalia Barns ( Jade and Juanita on back vocals )  - love Joe's solo, very RCFPy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgrFfc9Nq98

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

Mike Farris ( Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies): "Silver and Stone" will be released September 7th and features legendary drummer Gene Chrisman, Reese Wymans (Double Trouble), Doug Lancio (Patti Griffin) and Joe Bonamassa.

https://www.rollingstone.com/country/ne … gs-w520671

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

added:
20120000 Tom Townsley Still Backslidin.’
- Scufflin' (remix) (5:12)

for verification see here:
http://blues.gr/profiles/blogs/intervie … has-been-a

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

Mike Farris w/Joe on Movin' Me (5:50) added...

62 (edited by reo l 2018-09-16 22:04:32)

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

CrazyMama56 wrote:

Mike Farris w/Joe on Movin' Me (5:50) added...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPMyT8p8i-c - like it, very good song

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

Target Bonus Tracks added to the list...

Best wishes
CrazyMama56

(who is still looking for the titles in bold type...
is there really noone kind enough to share these tracks with me?
I just can't believe it...)

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

Official video for Jason Becker's Valley Of Fire featuring guest performances by Michael Lee Firkins, Steve Vai, Joe Bonamassa, Paul Gilbert, Neal Schon, Mattias IA Eklundh, Marty Friedman, Greg Howe, Jeff Loomis, Richie Kotzen, Gus G., Steve Hunter and Ben Woods. Valley Of Fire is taken from Jason's upcoming new album 'Triumphant Hearts', which will be released by Music Theories Recordings (Mascot Label Group) on December 7, 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gS5ibUPUvg - beautiful!




https://www.guitarplayer.com/players/he … n-and-more

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

Jade MacRae is recording a new album:


" - Big fun today recording @joebonamassa for a little guest spot on my record - thank you Joe! https://www.instagram.com/p/BpsVwyYFXE2/ "

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

reo l wrote:

Official video for Jason Becker's Valley Of Fire featuring guest performances by Michael Lee Firkins, Steve Vai, Joe Bonamassa, Paul Gilbert, Neal Schon, Mattias IA Eklundh, Marty Friedman, Greg Howe, Jeff Loomis, Richie Kotzen, Gus G., Steve Hunter and Ben Woods. Valley Of Fire is taken from Jason's upcoming new album 'Triumphant Hearts', which will be released by Music Theories Recordings (Mascot Label Group) on December 7, 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gS5ibUPUvg - beautiful!




https://www.guitarplayer.com/players/he … n-and-more

Thanks a lot for all your input!
The track has been added to the list.
Cheers
CrazyMama56

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

John Mayall will release his new album Nobody Told Me on 22 February 2019.

It features an impressive list of guests, all personal favourites of the guitarist, including Alex Lifeson of Rush, Todd Rundgren, JOE BONAMASSA, Larry McCray, Carolyn Wonderland and Steven Van Zandt from Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band and his own Disciples Of Soul.

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/joh … Upl9HkDJaw

68 (edited by CrazyMama56 2018-11-18 04:19:46)

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

reo l wrote:

John Mayall will release his new album Nobody Told Me on 22 February 2019.

It features an impressive list of guests, all personal favourites of the guitarist, including Alex Lifeson of Rush, Todd Rundgren, JOE BONAMASSA, Larry McCray, Carolyn Wonderland and Steven Van Zandt from Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band and his own Disciples Of Soul.

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/joh … Upl9HkDJaw


Thank you so much! Having been an admirer of John Mayall all my life I'm really looking forward to this release!
And I hope I can make it to one of John's shows next spring...
CrazyMama56

69 (edited by CrazyMama56 2018-12-14 10:32:29)

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

updated...

two tracks with John Mayall on his new release!!!

Merry Christmas everybody!

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

2018 Christmas song added...

20181218 Joe Bonamassa
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (2:17)

Merry Christmas
CrazyMama56

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

Jane H. wrote:

do we know what project Joe was working on last week in Nashville? https://www.instagram.com/p/BsjbucMAU3Q/


BCC perhaps? Jason said they were getting together in January.

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240614

I am eagerly waiting for Reese Wynans's new album which Joe produced. So many great musicians have participated in it. Going to be epic!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdytHIeHRR1/