Topic: Stir crazy

If you see me writing some weird stuff it because I have been stuck at home for a weekend going stir crazy .Have one more to go hopefully.
Had to get a pacemaker.
Stir crazy for sure.2 weeks no driving no work then for me.
But If feel good just painful where the incision was made.
Kind of a shocker when they told me I needed one! hadn’t had any real symptoms .But now I notice the change and see the difference.Thinking how could it be I’m a little young for one of those.But thank God they diagnosed a potential problem that could have been fatal.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Re: Stir crazy

Hi Gary! So happy for you that everything is going to go well for you. Always, always happy to see you interesting and humorous posts here. Keep writing ! Good vibes to you and get well soon!

Glad to hear they found the issue before there was a realproblem.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

thanks reo Jane and Rick.
All the good peeps here like you are the reason to keep coming here to the forum.
So far so good either the recovery !!

Your rock candy baby

5 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2018-02-25 15:45:57)

Glad to hear recovery is going well and that you can feel a difference for the better so soon ... and without feeling any "real symptoms" before hand ... that is unsettling ... and an eyeopener for us all ... thankful indeed for an early diagnosis.

Looking forward to you occasionally Stirring the Crazy here.

Best wishes on your recovery going forward.

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Thanks Road Case Boy. All started because my heart rate was 40 bbm range so my doc said I needed to get checked out by a cardiologist.
Even then it wasn’t till I had a 48 hour monitor that they found out I was dropping down sometimes as low as 15 when sleeping
Could go into cardiac arrest at that range!

Your rock candy baby

a real blessing here that they found it in time, hang in there and be patient .......... oh yeah, my prescription for you is in listening to more JB, pretty much a cure all  smile

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

Get back to normal soon. Just try to enjoy the rest and time off. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Thanks ahsmith and Psmith.
Good to have the Smiths blessings!

Your rock candy baby

My advice would normally be Bluto Blutarski’s-“My advice is to start drinking heavily.”  However, in your case Gare, it would be to stream Richard Pryor & Gene Wilder in “Stir Crazy” and put that pacemaker through a real test.  Laughter is the best medicine after all.  lol  Then, if it can easily keep the pace with the laffs, cue up Joe’s “A Place In My Heart” and let JB soothe your (previously) worried unhurried (or hurried if that was the case) heart. tongue

Rock STEADY ON & Keep The Pace With Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

11 (edited by gary 2018-02-27 17:33:35)

Thanks Rocket forgot about that movie!!
And plenty o Joe with heart songs to soothe.Although soothes the soul more than the heart!
It’s weird that I have been here so long I felt I needed to let my forum family know something like this.I think 12 years on this old tumbleweed.But it’s still the best darn rootin tootin place for all things Joe.

Your rock candy baby