Topic: Walter Trout

The trend of excellent releases for blues fans continues! My latest acquisition is the new album from Walter Trout, who has many fans here in Bonamassaville!

Walter's new album Battle Scars gives the middle finger to his recent health issues, and is chock full of great new stuff. The album is the Weekly Music Recommendation on my blog this week (link to that is in my signature), and you can check out the Amazon page and listen to excerpts here: http://www.amazon.com/Battle-Scars-Delu … 95223011_1

Highly recommended!

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Re: Walter Trout

Forgot this was being released.  Ordered!

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

thanks Coach, I had forgotten as well. I'm on it like flies on a picnic.

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

4 (edited by Kenny 2017-05-17 03:39:29)

He has spent 4 months in the studio recording his new duets album. Joe is part of it, having been in the studio in March.

14 guests in total - only other one I know is Eric Gales.

Just seen Walter for the first time last night at Worthing Pier. Absolutely blown away. What an artist. Fantastic entertainment and so generous in sharing his stage inviting Will Wilde to play. Haven't heard live harmonica like that in years. Can't wait for his next tour in UK.

6 (edited by PSmith1946 2017-10-07 08:57:51)

I can recommend his new album 'were all in it together.' Excellent all round from the first listen. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Kenny wrote:

He has spent 4 months in the studio recording his new duets album. Joe is part of it, having been in the studio in March.

14 guests in total - only other one I know is Eric Gales.

Havent heared of John Mayall ???
Must been kidding !

With Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Sonny Landreth, Warren Haynes, Robben Ford, Charlie Musselwhite, Mike Zito, Edgar Winter, Joe Louis Walker, Jon Trout, Randy Bachman and John Nemeth, there has to be a couple that you know Kenny....

Aw cmon guys - the only other guitarist I knew that was taking part at the time of writing was Eric Gales. At the time of writing.

Proof of how the written word can get a bit tricky!!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Tough crowd. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)