Re: Fall 2017 Presale Eblast On It's Way

I do not come on the forum very often but I do buy tickets to see Joe. I hate the pre-sales myself anymore. They use to be "only for true fans" here but you do not even have to sign in on this forum to see the content, which is self-defeating to me. All anyone needs to know is that they are here and with a small amount of searching , there the codes are. And as Natasha says, the codes were everywhere this time. Every Joe Facebook page had them posted, or shared everywhere. With social media like it is I see no way to keep the codes a secret for "only true fans". Plus Joe has millions of fans now so who would be considered "true fans"?
I would pay for more exclusive access to Joe and the pre-sale codes, myself.
I do think this forum is good for connecting with fellow fans but not for pre-sale codes anymore. And email is not an option since I do not always get the newsletter.
Just my 2 cents.

Nancy A.

20 (edited by DougH 2017-09-11 14:07:54)

Re: Fall 2017 Presale Eblast On It's Way

Inluvwithjoe wrote:

. And as Natasha says, the codes were everywhere this time. Every Joe Facebook page had them posted, or shared everywhere.
Nancy A.

Sad when Alex was handing out the codes years ago, it was so exclusive it was hard to get them but once you did, you got great seats.

When Eric took over there was a lot of backlash to him about how exclusive the codes were and you had to be "Alex special friend".
So as a result he posted them everywhere for every ticket scalper out there.

Too bad the presales codes can't be some how contained here for a few days.
But then again someone from here would post on public social media anyways.

Wish I had an answer

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)