Topic: Meet & Greets over for Street Teaming?

Hi
I have been promoting Joe to everyone I thought might like him since 2005. I started officially Street Teaming about 6 years ago. I was a little late to Facebook due to security concerns but when I did get on Facebook in 2011 I sharing many many Joe songs from YouTube, his news and reviews, and I got many people to subscribe to his newsletter or like him on Facebook. I was always under the impression that one could earn a Meet and Greet by Street Teaming. Now that I was hoping to get a free Meet and Greet for promoting Joe all these years I am afraid I am too late as it seems that that perk is getting phased out. If in fact the earning of Meet and Greets by Street Teaming is getting phased out I would like to know so I won't ask any more in the future and just chalk it up as something I waited too long to request.
I have had Meet and Greets in the past but every one was paid for one way or the other.
I appreciate your response.

Nancy in Oklahoma

Re: Meet & Greets over for Street Teaming?

Jane H. wrote:

Hi Nancy!
Your guess is as good as mine but I have a feeling its true....
I haven't been able to get any good info on the street team but can't hurt to ask.
Good luck and if you get a straight answer please let us know........

I emailed Street Team Eric and he did confirm that they are going in a different direction for Meet and Greets, which to me sounds like "pay for access". I understand why but it is sad.
Just have to say congratulations to Joe on his huge success that he  has  to take this route for Meet and Greets.

Nancy

Re: Meet & Greets over for Street Teaming?

I'll miss the old days, but you gotta hand it to Joe - not only to his success, but to use M&G for charitable benefit . . . and the high rollers with the lithos. wink

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster