1 (edited by sally12333 2017-04-22 11:11:05)

Topic: ROCKET BonaMEGAmetal!

I searched and researched and found nothing here that recognized Rocket sneaking over the 10,000 mark!  Apologies if I missed it, but anyway, even if duplicative, big CONGRATS, Rocket!!  One of Joe's absolute most loyal!

Rocket, guess you'll have to BonaBah yourself!  Yes, no dash...

I haven't been on here much over the last few months - still in the process of unpacking from the move, plus it seems these days it's easier to keep up with Joe over the 3-4 fan sites on Facebook, and Joe's posts on Twitter/Instagram, etc. etc.  I suspect that's due to the ease of accessing those sites over our cell phones.  The Forum is just not formatted for phones so maybe that's why some participation on here has dwindled a bit.

Anyway, love and hugs to our big guy.  GO ROCKET.   cool

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Re: ROCKET BonaMEGAmetal!

Amen Sister!
I'll appropriate his signature phrase too.
MegaBonaBah!
Well achieved my friend Rocket, welcome to the clan.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

What a sneak - Bonabah to you, Mr Rocket!

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Congrats .. and a MegaBonaBah to you Mr. Rocket ... wishing u many, many more!!

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Yeah Rocket and congratulations on not becoming a... well, let's just say that on a LOT of a LOT of a LOT of forums I have been on the person with the highest post count is like the pied piper and the rest of the forum become groupie fools.

I still can't understand a word you say, but then again I wouldn't have it any other way cool

Congratulations and big thank you to you Mr. Rocket for being one of the main and true staples here. Thank you for keeping this flickering light burning.

oh I totally missed it, not paying attention...........congrats Rocketman, even if you give it a bah, some useful and engaging posts through the years and we do appreciate you

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

Huge BonaBah to you Rocket!! Love you and all your wonderful weirdly wordy posts smile

Congrats Rocket! Imagine that, 10,000 posts!!
I think I actually understood half of them smile

Miss you my friend!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Bill S wrote:

Miss you my friend!

As many as that? You must be good. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

PSmith1946 wrote:
Bill S wrote:

Miss you my friend!

As many as that? You must be good. big_smile

Bwahaha!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

A big BAH is in order! Rocket, will I see you at The Fillmore July 29th??? Pre-sale BBSARROW.      J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Missed the off topics for a while.

I just want to say I have appreciated your posts here for many years.
You are one of a  kind in the best way!!!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky