Re: New Pin (Friday 9/1/17) ... Blues In Progress

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Was part of this week's (4/21/17) Newsletter ...

New Pin (Friday 4/21/17 ??) ...  Give Blues A Chance - only 100 pieces and numbered:
https://shop.jbonamassa.com/collections … ns-patches

... and also Live. Play. Blues. Pin released

Wow sold out fast....!!!

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

airportdon wrote:
RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Was part of this week's (4/21/17) Newsletter ...

New Pin (Friday 4/21/17 ??) ...  Give Blues A Chance - only 100 pieces and numbered:
https://shop.jbonamassa.com/collections … ns-patches

... and also Live. Play. Blues. Pin released

Wow sold out fast....!!!

Actually thought it would sell faster than that since it was only 100... You see my post about the KTBAIII pin?

Jane H. wrote:

yeah i thought they would sell faster too... managed to pick up two the day after they went on sale...if they package in order...i got 64 and 65...
I'm not really collecting these but i do try to pick up one or two if limited edition for my friends who are collecting....or to trade for something, for a friend collecting.

I was pleased to see i did get a heads up email from the JB Store that they were coming out
and also appreciate the heads up here from friends...

other friends dont get the emails properly and many folks at work when they go on sale...i try to help a fan in need so...

anyway, holeshot i saw your post about the KTBA III pin but not sure what you were asking in the post, just miss posting it here?

I'm actually wondering if the reason the other day's 100 didnt sell out faster is maybe because there are so many emails and stuff to look at? IDK

Yeah I didn't get an email announcing the new pin but did get that it was mentioned in so I was about to get it. I keep saying I'm going to buy an extra one for people on here that miss out but never do.

And I was talking this forum post. Every month one of posts about the new pin but I don't see where anyone posted about that one. Thankful it wasn't a limited release

22 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2017-04-26 19:26:54)

holeshot1982 wrote:

Yeah I didn't get an email announcing the new pin but did get that it was mentioned in so I was about to get it. I keep saying I'm going to buy an extra one for people on here that miss out but never do.

And I was talking this forum post. Every month one of posts about the new pin but I don't see where anyone posted about that one. Thankful it wasn't a limited release

Was gonna ask because I was a little confused as well ... understood now ... I try to post em when I get an email ... (but didn't for the Peace pin ... I'm guessing on Tuesday? ... saw it when I was posting up that Friday's Newsletter ... and was glad it was still available for those who collect.)  I did drop the ball on KTBA ... don't remember seeing (receiving) an email for that one either ... but did see it appear on the pin page ... guess while looking / posting something ... but never posted it up on this Pin Thread ... guess I must of thought it was a "known" pin already.  Message received. smile

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:
holeshot1982 wrote:

Was gonna ask because I was a little confused as well ... understood now ... I try to post em when I get an email ... (but didn't for the Peace pin ... I'm guessing on Tuesday? ... saw it when I was posting up that Friday's Newsletter ... and was glad it was still available for those who collect.)  I did drop the ball on KTBA ... don't remember seeing (receiving) an email for that one either ... but did see it appear on the pin page ... guess while looking / posting something ... but never posted it up on this Pin Thread ... guess I must of thought it was a "known" pin already.  Message received. smile

I missed that KTBA as well, no e-mail that I remember. I'm getting e-mails all the time, maybe they're all hidden at the bottom of the e-mails now?? Funny enough, I didn't even see it on the pin page! As weird as it sounds I seen it on one of those annoying ads that just appear in the corner of your browser when you are online. I also can't believe it caught my eye when it did. lol Glad it did though. I seen the Peace pin when I seen the limited pin Friday so I assumed they were both Friday.

24 (edited by jddarden 2017-05-09 13:47:37)

If anyone would like to trade one of the "Give Blues a Chance" limited pins, I have some for trade. I have extras of the newest Birthday pin, the Gold Firebird, and the 2017 Happy Blues Year pin. I also still need the Snowman, 2016 Blues Year pin.

JD

JBLP (aged) 293, JBLP STD, JB ES-335, JBLP Studio, JBLP Goldtop Epi, JBLP Inverness Green Epi.

New Pin 7/26/2017 - Tweed Amp Nerdvrlle Pin $9.99 - Doesn't appear to be a Limited Edition

https://jbonamassa.com/eblast/2017/new- … ville-pin/

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

New Pin 9/1/17 - Blues in Progress ... $9.99

https://shop.jbonamassa.com/collections … ogress-pin