Topic: NPD - Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe (Demo)

Hey folks,

Couldn't live without a Vibe pedal, so I ended up buying a Fulltone Deja Vibe.
What can I say, it gives me exactly what I was looking for - the quality is awesome and the initial guitarsound stays clearly in the mix.

Here's a little vid I did on the fly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfvmAnKvUz0

Re: NPD - Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe (Demo)

I LOVE a great vibe pedal but you know at the beginning there is almost too much vibe... (did I just say that?) Fuller makes a great vibe and it really does it's job. As the fuzz kicks in it is Hendrix all the way. It's funny because Trower uses a Fuller Vibe as well but all I could hear was Hendrix. Amazing. You gotta stop posting pedal demos. You keep posting them and I keep buying them. Now it's a Deja Vibe... roll

Re: NPD - Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe (Demo)

NickelWound wrote:

I LOVE a great vibe pedal but you know at the beginning there is almost too much vibe... (did I just say that?) Fuller makes a great vibe and it really does it's job. As the fuzz kicks in it is Hendrix all the way. It's funny because Trower uses a Fuller Vibe as well but all I could hear was Hendrix. Amazing. You gotta stop posting pedal demos. You keep posting them and I keep buying them. Now it's a Deja Vibe... roll

Thanks a lot! Yeah, it was my pure intention to play with the most intensive setting, because it shows the great capability of this pedal. A good vibe pedal should be part of every good pedalboard;-))