Topic: Bonamassa Pin Trading

Hey all, JBWM here.

After making a successful pin trade with another forum user, I wanted to create this place to see if anyone else wanted to keep the fun going.

Not only did we happily trade pins, but had a few laughs in the process and it was a lot of fun. I'd encourage everyone on here to try out some pin trading, it's a great way to make a more personal (and tangible) connection with your fellow Bonafans.

To get things started, I'm only missing 1 pin from my collection now, the very first pin known as the JB inaugural or "pic" pin. They were released in both silver and gold, gold being very-very limited, so I'm not expecting to find that one... but one of the regular silver ones would be perfect.

In exchange, I am happily willing to trade one that is virtually impossible to get, the "British Blues Explosion Red Rocks" pin, which was only available to those that went on the VIP Red Rocks experience. I'd also trade for (almost) any of the other pins.

Thanks!

2 (edited by samjp4 2016-07-27 19:44:23)

Re: Bonamassa Pin Trading

I'll take you up on that for the silver one - I do believe I got an extra one of those.  I'll check my stash.

Sandy

edit:  my mind is not what it used to be - I do not have the original pin in silver.  I do have an extra silver one of the one that looks like the Interstate highway sign.  I guess someone else will get that elusive Red Rocks one (those are very nice pins).

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Jane H. wrote:

hey JBWM, good luck on your collecting.
its a bit off topic but i figure you may see this thread first. since you are a mod, if you wouldn't mind, when you log in, please take a moment and check the spam reports.
I think when you are logged in you can obviously see the reports are there.
Eric takes care of them time to time but I hope it doesn't hurt to ask you to pitch in that way when you are here....
here's one from yesterday for example. and if its not a post that started a thread then typically the fan's post who reported it gets deleted too (and like this post smile )
https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic.php?id=29257
not the biggest deal but since our former class monitor-moderator is no longer mod the spam posts have been becoming longer lasting....
thanks in advance

No problem. Seeing spam on here is just as annoying to us at Joe HQ as it is to you loyal fans. Though forum regulation is Eric's domain, if I'm on here, I might as well swing by the spam section and clean things up.

Thanks all!

-JBWM

samjp4 wrote:

I'll take you up on that for the silver one - I do believe I got an extra one of those.  I'll check my stash.

Sandy

edit:  my mind is not what it used to be - I do not have the original pin in silver.  I do have an extra silver one of the one that looks like the Interstate highway sign.  I guess someone else will get that elusive Red Rocks one (those are very nice pins).

Aww, shame, but I have to immediately thank you for checking for me! Hope one pops up eventually!

Nice to have a thread started for this! That Red Rocks pin is a dam good lookin pin! So glad we attended VIP experience! What a great time, Keep the faith there are some of those inaugural pins out here. I know for a fact!

JBWM wrote:

Hey all, JBWM here.

After making a successful pin trade with another forum user, I wanted to create this place to see if anyone else wanted to keep the fun going.

Not only did we happily trade pins, but had a few laughs in the process and it was a lot of fun. I'd encourage everyone on here to try out some pin trading, it's a great way to make a more personal (and tangible) connection with your fellow Bonafans.

To get things started, I'm only missing 1 pin from my collection now, the very first pin known as the JB inaugural or "pic" pin. They were released in both silver and gold, gold being very-very limited, so I'm not expecting to find that one... but one of the regular silver ones would be perfect.

In exchange, I am happily willing to trade one that is virtually impossible to get, the "British Blues Explosion Red Rocks" pin, which was only available to those that went on the VIP Red Rocks experience. I'd also trade for (almost) any of the other pins.

Thanks!

I was not aware there was a Gold AND Silver edition of the 1st pin. I only knew they made a Gold limited edtion version... I do however have a gold AND silver edition of the 2nd pin released. Would anyone happen to have a picture of the silver edition?

While I have nothing to trade for that VIP Red Rocks pin, I'd love to buy it from you if you decide you want to sell it.

There wasn't a silver version of the first pin produced. 

I'm looking for the Snowman pin from last year, the "Blues Year" pin, if anyone has one they'd sell or trade.  I have an extra one of several, including the new gold "Firebird" pin.

JBLP (aged) 293, JBLP STD, JB ES-335, JBLP Studio, JBLP Goldtop Epi, JBLP Inverness Green Epi.

Need a Gold firebird pin

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

jddarden wrote:

I didn't think there was. Still want more info on this VIP Red Rocks pin.

m-jarinc wrote:
holeshot1982 wrote:
jddarden wrote:

Anyone who went on the VIP Package at  British Kings Tour at Red Rocks (2016) got a commemorative pin.  Can't figure out how to post a picture of it! It's a beauty

m-jarinc wrote:
m-jarinc wrote:
holeshot1982 wrote:

Anyone who went on the VIP Package at  British Kings Tour at Red Rocks (2016) got a commemorative pin.  Can't figure out how to post a picture of it! It's a beauty

Yeah if you could that would be awesome..... I remember them saying they would release special event pins but never heard anything or seen anything about them.

Still looking for the 2016 Happy Blues Year Snowman pin. Willing to trade or buy. Have a couple extras of other limited run pins.

JD

JBLP (aged) 293, JBLP STD, JB ES-335, JBLP Studio, JBLP Goldtop Epi, JBLP Inverness Green Epi.

airportdon wrote:

Need a Gold firebird pin

Still looking for the Gold Firebird pin....

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

airportdon wrote:
airportdon wrote:

Need a Gold firebird pin

Still looking for the Gold Firebird pin....

I have a few Gold Firebird pins, but I'm only trading for one pin... the very first "Inaugural" JB pick pin. Let me know if anyone has it!

-JBWM

jddarden wrote:

Still looking for the 2016 Happy Blues Year Snowman pin. Willing to trade or buy. Have a couple extras of other limited run pins.

JD

This one is going to be tricky to get. It took me creating this thread and pulling in some favors to get one myself!

jddarden wrote:

JD

I just got my hands on a Snowman pin... but I'll only trade for an inaugural pin!
First to find that pin gets it! wink

Limited Edition Year End pin now in the store! I'm in need of a snowman should anybody have an extra wink

cathysiler wrote:

Limited Edition Year End pin now in the store! I'm in need of a snowman should anybody have an extra wink

I think I have an extra snowman laying around Joe HQ.

Send your address to Scott@JR-Adventures.com