Topic: Fall Tour Dates and Red Rocks

Hi!!!! Does anyone know when they will be announcing the Fall USA tour dates? And if so has anyone heard if he will be going to Red Rocks again. Last year they offered a package deal for hotel, concert, meet & greet etc. - It's my husbands 65th and would LOVE to get this for him if they do it again. CHEERS and
Thanks for checking everyone,

2 (edited by DougH 2016-10-17 15:43:13)

Re: Fall Tour Dates and Red Rocks

Do you mean this Fall 2016 or fall of 2017?

Fall 2016 starts in just a couple of weeks on Nov15 in Kitchener Canada.
Pre-sale was back in April.

He did a Red Rocks back in like July 19 when he did the 3 British Kings tour
   so there shouldn't be any this fall.

Guessing but Fall 2017 will probably be announced next April, since they've been announcing Springs 2017 now

Head to the main JB site click on the tour dates

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

sredding wrote:

Hi!!!! Does anyone know when they will be announcing the Fall USA tour dates? And if so has anyone heard if he will be going to Red Rocks again. Last year they offered a package deal for hotel, concert, meet & greet etc. - It's my husbands 65th and would LOVE to get this for him if they do it again. CHEERS and
Thanks for checking everyone,

Joe announced during his British Blues Explosion show at Red Rocks that they had secured a date for the venue for August 2017.  I don't remember if he gave an exact date or not as my mind was busy being blown. wink  It will be interesting to see how he does at that 9000 seat venue without a tribute.  Hopefully he can still do a PBS tie-in as that seems to be what allows him to sell out that many seats.  That and the fact that us CO folks don't need much of a reason to go hang out at Red Rocks for an evening, and Joe is more than enough of a reason.

Save The Date!  Wednesday August 23, 2017 Bonamassa Plays Bonamassa at Red Rocks for the First Time!

Been waiting to see when the tickets will go on sale or what packages would be available.  I am definitely flying out to Denver to see this show.  I can only imagine what it would be like hearing "Midnight Blues" or "Mountain Time" among others in the open air of Red Rocks!

DougH wrote:

Do you mean this Fall 2016 or fall of 2017?

Fall 2016 starts in just a couple of weeks on Nov15 in Kitchener Canada.
Pre-sale was back in April.

He did a Red Rocks back in like July 19 when he did the 3 British Kings tour
   so there shouldn't be any this fall.

Guessing but Fall 2017 will probably be announced next April, since they've been announcing Springs 2017 now

Head to the main JB site click on the tour dates

Thanks for the info - Red Rocks is saying Joe will be there in August 23rd 2017 - Have never been there thought it would be really cool

predatorfan2012 wrote:

Save The Date!  Wednesday August 23, 2017 Bonamassa Plays Bonamassa at Red Rocks for the First Time!

Been waiting to see when the tickets will go on sale or what packages would be available.  I am definitely flying out to Denver to see this show.  I can only imagine what it would be like hearing "Midnight Blues" or "Mountain Time" among others in the open air of Red Rocks!

I know right that's what we are thinking also. Thanks for the info - Red Rocks is saying Joe will be there in August 23rd 2017 - Have never been there thought it would be really cool. Hope they do a package deal like last year ( seat, meet & greet, hotel etc. )