1 (edited by nmagcorn 2016-04-30 09:54:36)

Topic: Collection of closeup photos

A collection of photos showing closeups of Joe's guitars that I call "Hands & Strings"
https://www.flickr.com/photos/anitrasda … 7587922401

Re: Collection of closeup photos

Sweetie, that's a gorgeous gallery! cool cool cool!

...There mist be more... wink

Rock ON & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Those kinds of pictures have always been my favorites to get.  One of the first that I got was a very long time ago and I was so excited I could see the dent in Joe's thumb from playing.  I might have to put one of these together someday.  I love "bits and pieces" photography.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Not only great pictures, but the enjoyment of capturing those images.  Thanks Natasha.

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

Thank u!! smile

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

very nice
I am sure some of these will be snagged for advertizing

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Those are amazing photos and even more impressive that you captured them on a point and shoot!

1998 Ovation CS247 Celebrity Deluxe
2010 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
2015 Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Standard with Bigsby (Signed)

Thanks everyone. The real key is having front row seats with nice white lighting for filming. Then when I zoom in on Joe's guitar, the stills that I can take from that are crisp and clear. If the ligthting is dim or I sit farther away, the image always turns out grainy.

Awesome collection!   Thanks for sharing!

10 (edited by nmagcorn 2016-05-02 08:30:11)

Jane H. wrote:

ditto from me!
the tattoo threw me off a second though lol then i realized a few were other artists smile

Yeah, there are other musicians at the end. Albert Cummings, Davy Knowles, Josh Smith, Kirk Fletcher, JD Simo, Robben Ford, Matt Schofield, Sonny Landreth. Kind of a new quest of mine to try and get closeups of everyone we see. Not easy since many play in places that have poor lighting.

Fantastic photos! Thank you Natasha!

Great stuff!!

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

nmagcorn wrote:

A collection of photos showing closeups of Joe's guitars that I call "Hands & Strings"

Really nice selection of photos, enjoyed looking through those. Anybody know what the purpose of the tape is that's on Joe's 55 Strat pickups?

Just brilliant photos,Natasha,just what kind of camera is it you use? Am in the market soon for a decent dslr,so any tips would be great!

Come on you Blades!

I just to say that all pictures are awesome. Fingers on guitar are so clear.

Whenever i have nothing to do, then i watch some entertaining and interesting TV shows like (Pakistani Talk Shows | Khabardar | Khabarnaak | Mazaaq Raat)

sachmediaseo reported (again)

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Mehararslan spam reported

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

nmagcorn wrote:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/anitrasda … 7587922401

This is the first time I have ever visited this thread and am amazed bt the photos which are some of the best 'Album Art' I could ever imagine for Joe. His team need look no further for the next three to five album covers. As always GREAT work Natasha.