1 (edited by EADGBE 2016-08-13 06:00:09)

Topic: Hi from UK

Hey everyone,

Thought I would say hello as new here. I have to say from reading a lot of the posts seems like one of the friendliest forums I've seen which is cool.

I'm from London and have been teaching myself guitar for about 15 years or so now (just home playing for self amusement). Currently trying to complete my JB music collection (trying to get hold of the limited editions!) Love his music and the blues and also fan of Clapton, BB, Albert K, Buddy G, Robert Cray and others!

Received my RAH tickets this morning which I'm very excited about. I think I first was hooked on JB from the performance he did with Eric Clapton at RAH playing 'Further on up the road'. Outstanding!

Anyways won't go on, great to be here and read all the interesting posts and be a part of this forum.

Ross

Re: Hi from UK

Hi and welcome. You can go on as much as you feel necessary here. A good and mostly friendly forum. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

3 (edited by Rocket 2016-08-13 12:58:49)

Welcome, Ross.  I couldn't glean from your introduction whether the hook set from Joe's Debut Royal Albert Hall appearance and duet jam with Eric Clapton was during your live audience experience or via a media outlet or product.

Nevertheless, both landings are certainly considered totally equitable, here, uh, more than less... big_smile  (pattyluvsjoe, wink)

Keep looking ahead to next year!

Anagram?  Bad? Gee!  Or, Gee, BAD! (Key dependence on the chords and scales)

Rock ON & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Rocket wrote:

Welcome, Ross.  I couldn't glean from your introduction whether the hook set from Joe's Debut Royal Albert Hall appearance and duet jam with Eric Clapton was during your live audience experience or via a media outlet or product.

Nevertheless, both landings are certainly considered totally equitable, here, uh, more than less... big_smile  (pattyluvsjoe, wink)

Keep looking ahead to next year!

Anagram?  Bad? Gee!  Or, Gee, BAD! (Key dependence on the chords and scales)

Rock ON & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

Ha ha yes poor username but yes it's the notes on the guitar strings. I'm afraid the Joe Bonamassa/Eric Clapton appearance was seen via YouTube and not in person (although obviously I wish I had seen it live).

Thanks for the welcomes

Ross