Topic: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

Hay All! I am Street Teaming hard for the Reno show.  I have e-mailed Eric a M&G request for a big fan of Joes that is a Special Olympian, recognized as SO Maui Athlete of the year 2012 for his good sportsmanship & positive attitude.
Ryan Behn also brings that same quality to his community volunteering at a local senior center serving lunch. Ryan is a huge Joe B fan as is his Dad.
I have asked Eric to count any of my ST efforts towards the M&G for Ryan & is Family.  They are flying over to Reno from their home in Hawaii for the April 29th concert, which is also Ryan's Birthday, as a surprise for him.
The M&G will be the icing on the cake!
Asking all you Bona Buddies to put in your two cents on this and build some Grass Root support.

His folks, Libby & Rich, understand it's not a done deal until Eric contacts them, but they were very happy to have the effort made on Ryan's behalf.

Thanks are not enough!

Tahoe Jo

Tahoe Jo

2 (edited by cindyron 2016-04-05 18:05:05)

Re: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

tahoerimriders wrote:

Hay All! I am Street Teaming hard for the Reno show.  I have e-mailed Eric a M&G request for a big fan of Joes that is a Special Olympian, recognized as SO Maui Athlete of the year 2012 for his good sportsmanship & positive attitude.
Ryan Behn also brings that same quality to his community volunteering at a local senior center serving lunch. Ryan is a huge Joe B fan as is his Dad.
I have asked Eric to count any of my ST efforts towards the M&G for Ryan & is Family.  They are flying over to Reno from their home in Hawaii for the April 29th concert, which is also Ryan's Birthday, as a surprise for him.
The M&G will be the icing on the cake!
Asking all you Bona Buddies to put in your two cents on this and build some Grass Root support.

His folks, Libby & Rich, understand it's not a done deal until Eric contacts them, but they were very happy to have the effort made on Ryan's behalf.

Thanks are not enough!

Tahoe Jo

Such a great gesture by you. How many meet and greets are you looking for?

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

3 (edited by Jane H. 2016-04-05 21:12:45)

Re: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

good to hear from you Tahoe Jo. i would suggest that if they don't hear from Eric to write back etc. sometimes things don't get to him and/or some days are busier than others. they ought to be able to give a definite yes or no but it may take a few emails.
I hope he gets it, good sportsmanship and positive attitude are excellent qualities!

Re: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

cindyron wrote:
tahoerimriders wrote:

Hay All! I am Street Teaming hard for the Reno show.  I have e-mailed Eric a M&G request for a big fan of Joes that is a Special Olympian, recognized as SO Maui Athlete of the year 2012 for his good sportsmanship & positive attitude.
Ryan Behn also brings that same quality to his community volunteering at a local senior center serving lunch. Ryan is a huge Joe B fan as is his Dad.
I have asked Eric to count any of my ST efforts towards the M&G for Ryan & is Family.  They are flying over to Reno from their home in Hawaii for the April 29th concert, which is also Ryan's Birthday, as a surprise for him.
The M&G will be the icing on the cake!
Asking all you Bona Buddies to put in your two cents on this and build some Grass Root support.

His folks, Libby & Rich, understand it's not a done deal until Eric contacts them, but they were very happy to have the effort made on Ryan's behalf.

Thanks are not enough!

Tahoe Jo

Such a great gesture by you. How many meet and greets are you looking for?

Thanks for your interest!  3 M&G's so Ryan can be accompanied by his parents.  His Mom, Libby said that Ryan has a wealth of knowledge about Blues and musicians, so I would bet that Joe would enjoy talking w Ryan too.
Be well! Tahoe Jo

Tahoe Jo

Re: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

Jane H. wrote:

good to hear from you Tahoe Jo. i would suggest that if they don't hear from Eric to write back etc. sometimes things don't get to him and/or some days are busier than others. they ought to be able to give a definite yes or no but it may take a few emails.
I hope he gets it, good sportsmanship and positive attitude are excellent qualities!

Thanks for the tip & support Jane! LOVE the car as your Avatar.  I am a devoted fan of muscle cars! Making a point to get to the library more often to check on the thread.  Hope all is well w you!

Tahoe Jo

Tahoe Jo

Re: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

We are so appreciative of your support and consideration for a possible M&G for our son Ryan.  The Reno concert is on his 26th birthday and we can't wait!!!!

Mahalo nui loa

Libby Rich & Ryan

7 (edited by cindyron 2016-04-11 20:55:27)

Re: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

tahoerimriders wrote:
cindyron wrote:
tahoerimriders wrote:

Hay All! I am Street Teaming hard for the Reno show.  I have e-mailed Eric a M&G request for a big fan of Joes that is a Special Olympian, recognized as SO Maui Athlete of the year 2012 for his good sportsmanship & positive attitude.
Ryan Behn also brings that same quality to his community volunteering at a local senior center serving lunch. Ryan is a huge Joe B fan as is his Dad.
I have asked Eric to count any of my ST efforts towards the M&G for Ryan & is Family.  They are flying over to Reno from their home in Hawaii for the April 29th concert, which is also Ryan's Birthday, as a surprise for him.
The M&G will be the icing on the cake!
Asking all you Bona Buddies to put in your two cents on this and build some Grass Root support.

His folks, Libby & Rich, understand it's not a done deal until Eric contacts them, but they were very happy to have the effort made on Ryan's behalf.

Thanks are not enough!

Tahoe Jo

Such a great gesture by you. How many meet and greets are you looking for?

Thanks for your interest!  3 M&G's so Ryan can be accompanied by his parents.  His Mom, Libby said that Ryan has a wealth of knowledge about Blues and musicians, so I would bet that Joe would enjoy talking w Ryan too.
Be well! Tahoe Jo

hopefully through this thread you will have made made the contact. Remember that there may not be any available but it never hurts to ask. Did you contact JR adventures?
good luck
cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Re: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

libbybehn wrote:

We are so appreciative of your support and consideration for a possible M&G for our son Ryan.  The Reno concert is on his 26th birthday and we can't wait!!!!

Mahalo nui loa

Libby Rich & Ryan

Wow, that day is my birthday too, although much older, and we are going to be at this show.  Good luck on the M&G.

Re: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

leanne wrote:
libbybehn wrote:

We are so appreciative of your support and consideration for a possible M&G for our son Ryan.  The Reno concert is on his 26th birthday and we can't wait!!!!

Mahalo nui loa

Libby Rich & Ryan

Wow, that day is my birthday too, although much older, and we are going to be at this show.  Good luck on the M&G.

We are so excited to celebrate his birthday at the concert!  The M&G would be awesome but we haven't heard back.

Re: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

Still hoping there is a change for the M&G to happen for our son!!!  Concert is one week away!  We are so stoked!!!

11 (edited by Jane H. 2016-04-23 07:11:42)

Re: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

Hi libbybehn, please write to eric again and ask to have some sort of answer etc.
i wrote a few weeks back telling him about this thread but didn't get a reply. unfortunately that is common but in the past i have just kept asking nicely for at least a yes or no. one time he thought i knew it was yes but i didn't sad
good luck

Re: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

Mahalo for your input!  I am brand new to this forum and not sure how to reach eric.  Will keep trying!  Thank you so much for your kindness.

Aloha.  LIbby

Re: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

Jane H. wrote:

Hi libbybehn, please write to eric again and ask to have some sort of answer etc.
i wrote a few weeks back telling him about this thread but didn't get a reply. unfortunately that is common but in the past i have just kept asking nicely for at least a yes or no. one time he thought i knew it was yes but i didn't sad
good luck


Thank you so much for your help and guidance.  I did send him an email a few days ago.  Still hopeful!!!
Aloha,
Libby

Re: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

Well tonight's the night. Never did hear a response from Eric. 

Re: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

libbybehn wrote:

Well tonight's the night. Never did hear a response from Eric.


Try calling him  954/428-4440.  Hard to get the office folks to pick up but worth a try.  Leave an urgent message and he may return the call.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Re: Reno M&G Request for Special Olympian

Reno concert was awesome!!!