Topic: Ayup mates

I first had the chance of seeing a Bonamassa gig at a small venue just of Oxford Street in London. I had seen a Debbie Harry gig at the same venue, a pal of mine said this brill Blues guitarist was in town. I was a courier at the time, racing around on a motorbike. I had an out of town sortie and missed the gig. l now live in Virginia, USA. Getting to see Joe is much easier, although it would be nice to see him at Wolf Trap. Now I see he is playing in my old home town of Newark on Trent, with the castle as a backdrop no less. If Joe needs a tour guide of the old town, famous in the English Civil War, let me know.
I actually got into guitar playing late in life as I am left handed and could never find a leftie.

Re: Ayup mates

Hi Spooks and welcome to the forum. Bet that will be a great location for a Show. I'm seeing him at Hoghton Tower which will be just as special a location in July. Great music, great surroundings and great fans what more could you ask for. Enjoy the good company. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Re: Ayup mates

Sending you a warm belated welcome, Spooks from Heidelberg/Germany where you can find a famous castle as a backdrop too!

Anna Laura