Topic: Hello from Croatia!

Hello people!
I'm a 19 year old blues rock enthusiast from Croatia, and while I favor blues rock, I'm also a fan of most music genres out there. I've been browsing these forums for a long time, I don't know why it took me this long, but I've finally joined. I've been a fan of Joe for two years now, I've recently seen him live in Vienna, Austria. I knew the setlist from head to toe, I knew the lyrics, and I knew how to play most of the songs, but still I couldn't hold back from crying during the first three numbers, 'cuz I simply couldn't believe how perfect the whole situation is, and the trip was absolutely worth it!
I'm also a big gear head, I play a 1985 MIJ Greco Les Paul Custom through a Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 401 (1x12). I'm looking forward to meeting you guys, and I can't wait to nerd out with some of the fellow gear heads here!

"I may not believe in myself, but I believe in what I'm doing" - Jimmy Page

Re: Hello from Croatia!

Welcome, Dislocated Boy! This is a great place for story telling, information gathering and gear talk. Have fun!

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Welcome DislocatedBoy!

I've been to Split but not Makarska.  Wonderful place to visit.

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

Hi welcome to the group

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Hi
Welcome to all things Joe. Many big gear heads here willing to talk endless hours about stuff. Many of us have G.A.S. (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) which has no cure. I look forward to your additions to conversations.
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Hallo DislocatedBoy,

a very warm welcome from Heidelberg/Germany. Cool that you checked in to Joe`s fan community! Have a great time and fun here...

Anna Laura

Welcome to the forum!!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

8 (edited by Ian916 2015-12-31 07:24:58)

hello, and welcome. - Great water polo players in Croatia! - My daughter has just got a Croatian national costume for Christmas, - her Romanian coach will not be so impressed!

- there is a thread in “other artists” section for under 21’s - do post up something of your playing.

My YouTube channel with plenty of my Joe's videos dating from 2009 inc his first Hammersmith Odeon ones:
http://www.youtube.com/ian916fun

Ian916 wrote:

hello, and welcome. - Great water polo players in Croatia! - My daughter has just got a Croatian national costume for Christmas, - her Romanian coach will not be so impressed!

- there is a thread in “other artists” section for under 21’s - do post up something of your playing.

Hahhahah, that's awesome! I'll try to post something up when I get back to my tube amp in my college apartment. And thank you everyone for a warm welcome!

"I may not believe in myself, but I believe in what I'm doing" - Jimmy Page

Hi and welcome from a very damp UK. Enjoy all things Joe. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)