Topic: FS: Rare 1972 Park 75 (Marshall) Amp From Joe Bonamassa's Collectio

I realize I'm new to the forum, but I've been buying/selling and trading gear for over 25 years. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay and on a bunch of gear forums, so for anyone that's interested I can forward a list for reference. Up for sale is my 1972 Park 75 amp head. Killer plexi tones with lots of power. Reacts closer to a 100 Super Lead than a 50 watter. Currently running on EL 34's for 50 watts. Very rare amp made by Marshall. Google it for the history. This particular amp was previously owned by Joe Bonamassa and he used it on the "The Ballad of John Henry" album for sure (as mentioned in a Guitar Player Magazine April 1, 2009 interview) and possibly others. He brought it in to Rumble Seat Music Southwest in New Mexico, USA and I acquired it a short time later. I have a letter from Rumbleseat Music to indicate this. I was contacted by Vintage Guitar Magazine in early 2013 and this very amp was featured in the July '13 issue. In the famous Bonamassa collection photo, you can spot the head 6th from the left.

Asking $3800 USD. Paypal

The amp is located in Canada. Will ship to Canada/USA

PS: This forum won't allow me to add pics or link to pics. If interested, pm me or email me at:  krall73@hotmail.com

Re: FS: Rare 1972 Park 75 (Marshall) Amp From Joe Bonamassa's Collectio

Hi welcome to the forum...good luck with your sale....interesting story

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Re: FS: Rare 1972 Park 75 (Marshall) Amp From Joe Bonamassa's Collectio

airportdon wrote:

Hi welcome to the forum...good luck with your sale....interesting story

Thanks!