Topic: Radio City Music Hall Release

Hello Everybody!

As I'm sure that you've all seen, the Radio City cd/dvd/bluray preorder has been announced! That was an amazing couple of shows and I'm really excited to see how it all shaped up on the dvd!

I've heard that there have been some concerns about retailers having different copies and I am here to quell that rumor! What you see is what you get with this release, there is only one version and won't be any special editions. So Best Buy will get the same thing as Amazon and Amazon will have the same product as JB. We can ensure you that there will be no other differences between a product released on through our store or through a retailer.

So go forth and get excited for Radio City!

-Street Team Eric

2 (edited by Rusty 2015-08-27 17:26:54)

Re: Radio City Music Hall Release

Thanks Eric, Good to know, pre ordered the DVD/CD set already

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How Iā€™d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Re: Radio City Music Hall Release

Street Team Eric wrote:

Hello Everybody!

As I'm sure that you've all seen, the Radio City cd/dvd/bluray preorder has been announced! That was an amazing couple of shows and I'm really excited to see how it all shaped up on the dvd!

I've heard that there have been some concerns about retailers having different copies and I am here to quell that rumor! What you see is what you get with this release, there is only one version and won't be any special editions. So Best Buy will get the same thing as Amazon and Amazon will have the same product as JB. We can ensure you that there will be no other differences between a product released on through our store or through a retailer.

So go forth and get excited for Radio City!

-Street Team Eric

Why is there a change in format to a dual CD/DVD or CD/Blu Ray format?  The version of The Ballad of John Henry is one of my favorites that Joe has done.