Topic: Begging for a meet and greet in New Orleans

Hello
I am a total newbie when it come to meeting Joe.  Can someone please help me.  A few months ago I purchased the tour de force bluray Marshall set with the tshirt instead of the one with the tickets and passes because I had no idea he was coming to my home town!  I just purchased my admission ticket yesterday from Walmart and I'm center stage in the floor 10 rows back.  I triedto purchase a meet and greet they Ticketmaster but they said there was none on sale to buy!  Can you please let me know what I must do to get a meet and greet I only need one because it's just me going.  It's for Tuesday november 24.

Sincerely

Brian Holmes

"There's a hard life for every silver spoon, there's a touch of grey for every shade of blue.  That's the way that I see life.  If there was nothing wrong, then there'd be nothing right." - Brent Smith
"The blues aint nothing but a good man feeling bad". Leon Redbone

Re: Begging for a meet and greet in New Orleans

I see you posted in pretty much every section of the forum about meet'n'greets.

in this section of the thread tells you the policy for MnG for Street Team members..
but in case you missed the thread just above yours'

here's the link
https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic.php?id=26665

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Got it!  Thanks!

"There's a hard life for every silver spoon, there's a touch of grey for every shade of blue.  That's the way that I see life.  If there was nothing wrong, then there'd be nothing right." - Brent Smith

DougH wrote:

in this section of the thread tells you the policy for MnG for Street Team members..

here's the link

Thanks again for the info.  I've gone thru a personally rough year and am excited to be able to see Joe live!  I really was ignorant to the way joes meet and greet system works.  I am a guitar player myself and have heard of Joe, but never listened until this past December  I have been a Joe disciple ever since getting everyone I can to listen to him.  I also bought the Marshall collector tour de force unfortunately with the tshirt because since Katrina it's hard to get good acts down here, but since the Saenger reopened its getting better!  If I'd have only known a few months ago when I bought my set I'd have gotten the one with the tickets.  I am excited because I bought one ticket just for myself and I wound up on the floor orchestra center stage 10 rows back!
Thanks again for the info, I read the thread and sent an email through the right way!  I appreciate your help.
Sincerely
Brian Holmes

Parasite68 wrote:
DougH wrote:

here's the link

Thanks again for the info.  I've gone thru a personally rough year and am excited to be able to see Joe live!  I really was ignorant to the way joes meet and greet system works.  I am a guitar player myself and have heard of Joe, but never listened until this past December  I have been a Joe disciple ever since getting everyone I can to listen to him.  I also bought the Marshall collector tour de force unfortunately with the tshirt because since Katrina it's hard to get good acts down here, but since the Saenger reopened its getting better!  If I'd have only known a few months ago when I bought my set I'd have gotten the one with the tickets.  I am excited because I bought one ticket just for myself and I wound up on the floor orchestra center stage 10 rows back!
Thanks again for the info, I read the thread and sent an email through the right way!  I appreciate your help.
Sincerely
Brian Holmes

Hi Brian,

Currently I am still focused on Joe's amphitheater tour beginning this August and have not begun taking requests for m&g's during the winter tour. If you would like to send an email to ericd@jr-adventures.com, I would be more than happy to talk to you about how the meet and greets work.

Thanks,

Street Team Eric