Re: Joe's Big Reverbicated/delayed tone.

eatemijw1998 wrote:

So???? Is it bad that I don't use an effects loop?? I just run a clean amp with all my fx through the front .-. Effect loops confuse me ....like I see why u would use one if u r  running a dirty amp ...but....

Effects loops are great for modulated effects typically chorus delay pedel and reverb. The idea is the effect loop inserts these effects after the preamp stage of the amp where they work best. Your signal from your guitar and effects prior to the preamp enter the preamp get preamplified then go into the effects loop through any pedals you may have there then to the power amp out to the speaker
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

There are no rule books in rock n roll, my friend...

wharris wrote:

There are no rule books in rock n roll, my friend...

That's for sure

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Joe's tone on "Stop!" is just incredible....I'm just blown away by the tone and the production.