Re: 3 Kings Pre-Sale Codes August 2015

nmagcorn wrote:

I never received any email regarding dates and codes. It's weird some emails I receive and others I don't. Never makes any sense. Did see Eric's Street Team announcement on facebook and then looked at ticketmaster and discovered when the fan presale was. It feels you have to sometimes be a detective. Scalpers seem to have it all figured out, though, since very few good seats were available. And incredibly frustrating and disheartening that at a few of the venues such as Camden, NJ and Saratoga, NY the first 10 rows or so were going for $325 - $395. There was no way to get those seats at a lesser value. Those Hammersmith prices look like a bargain when standard prices here for the best seats are now close to $400 once fees are included. It's been a rather frustrating day to say the least.

Agree Natasha very tiring these days to get good Joe seats. I heard from someone that one person bought most if the first 14 rows at one show. Gee I thought there was a minimum. It is clear what his plans are for those seats. This all stinks

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

One way that might stop scalpers would be to make all seats in the first ten or so rows only available at will-call (I believe this was done at Red Rocks).  Tom Petty has been doing that for years for his fanclub presales and it seemed to work well. I was one of the lucky ones today, but as far as I am concerned it WAS just luck.  It is getting so stressful trying to get good seats these days (we always worked and hoped for this but we are the victims of our success I guess).

Sandy

p.s. my email letting me know codes and such arrived after 1pm - long after the on sale time of 10am - thank goodness for this place.

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

I just got my ticket for the Holmdel, NJ show. Finally I won't have to drive 3 hours to see a Joe show! Sec 102, Row M. Good enough for me. This is a great venue. Being basically outside, sound quality is stellar.

22 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-02-04 10:24:35)

Citi Card Pre-sale (Wed 2/5 10am) was even tougher than yesterday's Fan sale ... at least in Camden, NJ 

(Live Nation did post up a few more pairs of Official Platinum's .. this time in Row 2 Pit - $365 ea, with some Row 3's still available.)

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Citi Card Pre-sale (Wed 2/5 10am) was even tougher than yesterday's Fan sale ... at least in Camden, NJ 

(Live Nation did post up a few more pairs of Official Platinum's .. this time in Row 2 Pit - $365 ea, with some Row 3's still available.)

I wish I had those codes. It looks like they released more seats so I was able to get row X, but it's the center section. George will be here from Amsterdam and I want to share this experience with him. I'm getting too old for all this worry. lol

Cathy try using 542418 for Citi

Got my tickets for JOE-HIO!
Dayton row GG!  Who else is gonna be there?

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

26 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-02-04 14:50:12)

norton wrote:

Cathy try using 542418 for Citi

Sorry Cathy ... norton beat me to it.  The Citi code is the first 6 digits of your Card (if u have it with Citi).  I'm am not sure if they then match it to the CCard # or type of Card u use to purchase the tickets. (I would imagine.)

To be safe ... norton ... can u post the rest of your number?  (Hope those Official Platinum tks are still available big_smile !!)

PS ... the same exact seats were coming up today for the "Fan Club" or "Citi" Pre-sale.

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

Roadcase, just to give you something to play with, it is some combination of 0 through 9 for each one. You'll get it eventually.

From my days when I had to run credit cards for people purchasing things, I think many Citi cards start with 5424.

I didn't find any difference today when I tried the Citi vs Fan Club approach to seats either. Saratoga seems unwilling to release anything in the middle downstairs (unless of course they were "prepurchased" and not released) other than the Platinums for $375 or $275 or $235

NPB_EST.1979 wrote:

Kind of wish I would have tried for the Dayton show......still seats in row HH for that.......I had to settle for seats farther away at blossom.

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

norton wrote:

Roadcase, just to give you something to play with, it is some combination of 0 through 9 for each one. You'll get it eventually.

... I need a little help with the 3 digit security # too ... 0 through 9 for them as well?  smile

30 (edited by norton 2015-02-04 20:13:46)

Nah. I have one of those rare alphabetic ones. smile

norton wrote:

Nah. I have one of those rare alphabetic ones. smile

... sad  goodbye Official Platinum seats in the Pit.

It would probably take knocking over a few of them but might I suggest convenience store robberies? The inflationary curve for "Platinum" seats is off the charts. Pure greed. I suggest monitoring the sites to see if any of these go unsold and show up in inventory as we get closer to show time.

whirlwind wrote:
NPB_EST.1979 wrote:

Kind of wish I would have tried for the Dayton show......still seats in row HH for that.......I had to settle for seats farther away at blossom.

I was going for Cuyahoga Falls first, but when there wasn't any close ones (to my standards) left, I went for the Dayton ones. big_smile

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

34 (edited by RickB 2015-02-06 09:58:09)

It's getting to the point of caving to the resellers for great seats since the chance of a great seat in presale are slim to nil. I just checked and great row 6 center here are only $30 more than the row 16 side I settled for after wasting hours waiting for the presale to open and seeing a huge pileup. I dropped $400 in billable time for that? hmm
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

35 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-02-06 14:24:52)

RickB wrote:

It's getting to the point of caving to the resellers for great seats since the chance of a great seat in presale are slim to nil. I just checked and great row 6 center here are only $30 more than the row 16 side I settled for after wasting hours waiting for the presale to open and seeing a huge pileup. I dropped $400 in billable time for that? hmm
Rick

The LiveNation and Facebook Pre-sales today (Friday 2/6 10am) didn't open up anything new.  Nothing in the top $ tier ... only sides - mid rear (for Camden, NJ)  Ebay not showing much in the Center at this point either (Camden) ... guess all will be revealed tomorrow. smile

Edit:  But the Hub ... (a sub of ebay I still believe) is loading up with good seats down front by the hour.  :fp

Just another sign Joe has made it ... very frustrating ... but congrats!

RoadcaseBoy wrote:
RickB wrote:

Rick

The LiveNation and Facebook Pre-sales today (Friday 2/6 10am) didn't open up anything new.  Nothing in the top $ tier ... only sides - mid rear (for Camden, NJ)  Ebay not showing much in the Center at this point either (Camden) ... guess all will be revealed tomorrow. smile

i fear scalpers got the best

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others