Topic: 3 Kings Pre-Sale Codes August 2015

Hello and a good Monday to you all!! Hopefully you have all enjoyed a nice restful weekend and had a great Superbowl Sunday!! I have come to you with codes, those magical pre-sale numbers for tomorrow's 3 Kings announcement. See below for your code:

8/7 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center JB07CAM

8/8 Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts HOL08JB

8/10 Saratoga, NY Saratoga Performing Arts 10JBSAR

8/11 Newport, RI Newport Yachting Center JB11NEW

8/12 Bangor, ME Darling's Waterfront 12JBBAN

8/14 Cuyahoga Falls, OH Blossom Music CUY14JB

8/15 Dayton, OH Fraze Pavilion JB15DAY

8/17 Morrison, CO Red Rocks 17MORJB

8/20 West Valley City, UT USANA Amphitheater SLC20JB

8/22 Mountainview, CA Shoreline Amphitheater JB22MOU

8/24 Paso Robles, CA Vina Robles Amphitheater 24PASJB

8/25 Santa Barbara, CA Santa Barbara Bowl STB25JB

8/26 San Diego, CA Humphrey's by the Bay JB1SD26

8/28 San Diego, CA Humphrey's by the Bay JB2SD28

8/29 Los Angeles, CA Greek Theatre 29LOSJB

Remember to copy and paste or enter the codes exactly as they are typed here when booking your tickets to ensure that you get access.

Thanks,

Street Team Eric

Re: 3 Kings Pre-Sale Codes August 2015

what is the fan club pre sale ?

I want to order tomorrow.....lol

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

whirlwind wrote:

what is the fan club pre sale ?

I want to order tomorrow.....lol

links will be sent to Street Team members.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Thanks much, Rick.

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

Any further info on the Newport, RI show?  Nothing on TM or the venues website.  Thanks.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Street Team Eric wrote:

Hello and a good Monday to you all!! Hopefully you have all enjoyed a nice restful weekend and had a great Superbowl Sunday!! I have come to you with codes, those magical pre-sale numbers for tomorrow's 3 Kings announcement. See below for your code:

8/7 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center JB07CAM

8/8 Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts HOL08JB

8/10 Saratoga, NY Saratoga Performing Arts 10JBSAR

8/11 Newport, RI Newport Yachting Center JB11NEW

8/12 Bangor, ME Darling's Waterfront 12JBBAN

8/14 Cuyahoga Falls, OH Blossom Music CUY14JB

8/15 Dayton, OH Fraze Pavilion JB15DAY

8/17 Morrison, CO Red Rocks 17MORJB

8/20 West Valley City, UT USANA Amphitheater SLC20JB

8/22 Mountainview, CA Shoreline Amphitheater JB22MOU

8/24 Paso Robles, CA Vina Robles Amphitheater 24PASJB

8/25 Santa Barbara, CA Santa Barbara Bowl STB25JB

8/26 San Diego, CA Humphrey's by the Bay JB1SD26

8/28 San Diego, CA Humphrey's by the Bay JB2SD28

8/29 Los Angeles, CA Greek Theatre 29LOSJB

Remember to copy and paste or enter the codes exactly as they are typed here when booking your tickets to ensure that you get access.

Thanks,

Street Team Eric

Kind of confused. Tomorrow which is today now was actually yesterday's announcement. The Facebook Live Nation/Joe Bonamassa event has the pre sale happening Friday. I can only assume that these pre sale codes work prior to the Friday Facebook pre sale? Today? Tomorrow? Email blast I would assume is forthcoming but I play along from home and thought I knew the MO but I seem to be unsure. Thinking maybe others would be too.

7 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-02-03 08:02:03)

Guessin' these codes are for the "Fan Club" sale starting today (Tue 2/3 at 10 am EST) on TM's site. (?)  If so ... good luck to all (except to any scalpers joining us here and now reading this.)

PS: ...the Camden NJ venue can be configured to seat up to 7,000 in the theatre section ... and when the walls come down ... and they seat the outdoor lawn (sloped too) ... it growns to.25,000.  (Wondering how many they are planning to seat here.)

Congrats Joe ... from the Metro ... to any venue now.

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Will lithos or cd purchase with the meet and greet with tickets going to apply to these shows? Just wondering because most good seats were already gone. Presale code thing has become somewhat of a joke. It appears scalpers have got into the system. I do not understand how whole rows and sections can be gone the instant presale begins.
My two cents I am sure I share in the frustration with others. Although some lucky few got good seat. Congrats to all of you
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

I finally got 2 in Saratoga but in the 2nd row balcony dead center. They would not show me anything in the center sections downstairs. All offered seats were on the sides and up high in the section. I was in at 10 on the dot too. I do think a lot get held back.

To sway any confusion, the Newport Yachting Center show has NOT been completely confirmed. When the show is confirmed we will host another pre-sale specifically for that date using the code that I have listed above. The Los Angeles date is a confirmed date but the pre-sale for that particular show will not be until March 24th but when that date does roll around, you will use the code listed above.

Remember presale is for 2/3/2015 10 AM local time, so if you are on the west coast the codes will not work yet. Public on sale will begin on Saturday Feb 7th.

Also, litho and box sets will be accepted in a limited quantity for these shows and any questions regarding the use of these should go to Tamara here in our office. She can be reached by email at tamara@jr-adventures.com.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask

Street Team Eric wrote:

To sway any confusion, the Newport Yachting Center show has NOT been completely confirmed. When the show is confirmed we will host another pre-sale specifically for that date using the code that I have listed above. The Los Angeles date is a confirmed date but the pre-sale for that particular show will not be until March 24th but when that date does roll around, you will use the code listed above.

Remember presale is for 2/3/2015 10 AM local time, so if you are on the west coast the codes will not work yet. Public on sale will begin on Saturday Feb 7th.

Also, litho and box sets will be accepted in a limited quantity for these shows and any questions regarding the use of these should go to Tamara here in our office. She can be reached by email at tamara@jr-adventures.com.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask

thanks Eric

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:

Will lithos or cd purchase with the meet and greet with tickets going to apply to these shows? Just wondering because most good seats were already gone. Presale code thing has become somewhat of a joke. It appears scalpers have got into the system. I do not understand how whole rows and sections can be gone the instant presale begins.
My two cents I am sure I share in the frustration with others. Although some lucky few got good seat. Congrats to all of you
Cheers Ron

I share your frustration Ron.  Could not get good seats for Holmdel or Camden.  Bummer

13 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-02-03 12:24:26)

Feel your pain squawken ...

Live Nation  / Camden NJ ... had Official Platinum Tickets ... 3 or so pairs in Row 1 (Pit) for $395 each ... and same for Row 3 at $345 ea at 10 am.  I see the Row 1's got purchased.  Only thing else that was showing out of the gate at 10 am were side sections ... rows 20 or so ... and center ... rows 30 so.

The wide out 200 section's are showing up at the $93 price point ... I'm guessing they are anticipating seating 5-7K people.

Well done Joe ... (PS ... if you would ... load up a projection screen for Camden NJ ... hard angled sight lines to the stage at the rear side sections. smile )

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Feel your pain squawken ...

Live Nation  / Camden NJ ... had Official Platinum Tickets ... 3 or so pairs in Row 1 (Pit) for $395 each ... and same for Row 3 at $345 ea at 10 am.  I see the Row 1's got purchased.  Only thing else that was showing out of the gate at 10 am were side sections ... rows 20 or so ... and center ... rows 30 so.

The wide out 200 section's are showing up at the $93 price point ... I'm guessing they are anticipating seating 5-7K people.

Well done Joe ... (PS ... if you would ... load up a projection screen for Camden NJ ... hard angled sight lines to the stage at the rear side sections. smile )

I didn't even see those at that price.  That prices me and the average Joe out of contention.  I guess I can consider myself blessed to see him up close before prices got out of hand

I was so hoping for a Meadow Brook show (Rochester Hills, MI).  Dang!

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Jane H. wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Eric. other than the shows you mentioned any chance we can find out if other shows will be added - with the same line up etc/
thanks

The tour is limited to 14 shows Jane but I suppose they could still do other non Kings shows.

So just a little reflection on the last couple of days. I was looking forward to the public announcement of the confirmed dates for the 3 Kings tour. We of course knew here of a couple of dates leaked by the venue or PBS. I knew the dates would probably be released to the public in due time so I was good with being patient and waiting to hear. Thanks to Rick with the first heads up after the Live Nation post appeared on Facebook I at last knew all the venues. By the time the Street Team Facebook post showed up in my notifications and then here in that topic I knew the dates and codes however I didn't know on sale date other than the Live Nation pre sale. I could only assume the Street Team pre sale would be prior to that. I got the email with the announcement of the official pre sale at noon today central which didn't really coincide with any time zone. Really it was too late for eastern time and no advanced notice for Pacific although an hour late heads up for Mountain Time. Damn the day job sucks when you need to be sitting in front of a computer and you don't have a desk job. I'm out in the field all day either at a job site or traveling to another.

I do a lot of things behind the wheel that I probably shouldn't and one of those would be to try to purchase tickets on my Iphone while traveling 70 miles an hour down I 35. I want to see this tour but I am not going to kill myself or others to have a chance at pre sale tickets. I guess I could of called my wife and had her cancel her day of errands to handle it but for that to happen I might need aty least an hours notice. So all the stories of pre sale gone wrong for those of you that were at the ready I have the distinct pleasure of saying (well at least you had a chance) The only good news I have had since all this went down is the Greek pre sale is later next month. I suppose I need to get on their mailing list to get any real notice. wink

18 (edited by nmagcorn 2015-02-03 22:27:41)

I never received any email regarding dates and codes. It's weird some emails I receive and others I don't. Never makes any sense. Did see Eric's Street Team announcement on facebook and then looked at ticketmaster and discovered when the fan presale was. It feels you have to sometimes be a detective. Scalpers seem to have it all figured out, though, since very few good seats were available. And incredibly frustrating and disheartening that at a few of the venues such as Camden, NJ and Saratoga, NY the first 10 rows or so were going for $325 - $395. There was no way to get those seats at a lesser value. Those Hammersmith prices look like a bargain when standard prices here for the best seats are now close to $400 once fees are included. It's been a rather frustrating day to say the least.