Topic: I have a single (good seat location) ticket 33% off for January 23rd

I have been waiting a long time to see Joe. When tickets for the Friday, January 23rd show at Radio City went on sale I assumed a friend of mine who originally turned me on to JB would be thrilled to attend. He just backed out on me and I now have an extra. I checked with a few other friends and believe it or not cannot find one that has even heard of JB.

Anyway, I would prefer not spending $300 for essentially my one seat.. So, I am willing to take a $50 loss if someone is interested in a single ticket for an even $100. I won't give the exact location here in the forum but safe to say it is about the 30th row and very close to dead center on the floor.

If interested simply email me and when I determine the recipient of the ticket I will call them and plan where to meet before the show. I figure there has to be someone else out there looking for a single ticket and is willing to take mine at a 33% discount from face value.

Jim
jim1061@hotmail.com

Re: I have a single (good seat location) ticket 33% off for January 23rd

I find it very surprising that since I made my original post there have been 77 views and yet no one is interested in the ticket. I realize there are not an abundance of people looking for a single ticket but at 33% off and sitting near 30th row center I am just a little surprised I have not received any interest. Leaving the offer on the table until Sunday at midnight at which time I will cancel the offer in this forum and take it elsewhere.

Jim

Surprised you got no takers yet! I live to far away and I'm sitting on my time off for next months cruise. I'm sure it will get gone though! Out standing offer!

Bear in mind 77 views is worldwide. Not in the Big Apple or for that matter driving distance from NYC. I personally would of taken you up on it if it was better than the ticket I already have just to upgrade. May I suggest Stub Hub. I have had great success on that site and it is so easy to do. Might get all your money back.

jim1061 wrote:

I checked with a few other friends and believe it or not cannot find one that has even heard of JB.

Revisit your friends, Jim. Just because they've never heard of Joe doesn't mean it won't be the best show they've ever seen. big_smile

Good luck!

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST