Topic: Hey Joe

Really digging the new album, especially High Water Everywhere. I really like that tune and the guitar tones are just killer.
What are the amps and guitars used for the rhythm and lead? I'm guessing the rhythm is a Budda, maybe?

When are you coming to Alaska???? Good shows are few and far between up here. sad

Re: Hey Joe

its probably ouf the list of guitars and amps that are listed on the inside of the cd book....which one out of those i have not a clue.....

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Hey y'all, I heard people raving about Joe on Harmony Central. It took a while for me to check him out, but I was pretty surprised when I finally did. There just ain't many people out there these days to carry on where the old masters left off, but Joe is doing a fine job.

Too bad he didn't list the gear used on each song like he did on Had To Cry Today, I thought that was pretty cool for all us gear junkies. I guess I could go back and study HTCT and try to match up something that sounds similar.... hopefully Joe will see this thread and save me the trouble. High Water Everywhere just really jumped out at me, I love that song.

"High Water Everywhere just really jumped out at me, I love that song."

I remember a deejay said to me once, "If I get a new album in and a track isn't suggested for me to play, I don't have time to listen to the whole album so I'll play the lead off track. If that ain't good, I go on to the next album. That's not a problem with "You and Me."

JB needs some TABS posted on harmony-central.com!

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool