1 (edited by djustice 2014-12-14 01:13:04)

Topic: Chattanooga, TN 12/9/14

Posted pics from the show in Chattanooga Tuesday night. My second time seeing one of his shows live. (first one was at The Ryman)
I think I'm hooked.  ;-)

www.dianejustice.com/joe-bonamassa-2014

2 (edited by nmagcorn 2014-12-13 15:17:16)

Re: Chattanooga, TN 12/9/14

djustice wrote:

Posted pics from the show in Chattanooga Tuesday night. My second time seeing one of his shows live. I think I'm hooked.  ;-)

dianejustice.com/joe-bonamassa-2014

Those are some really great photos! Here is the link so people can just click on it and see them
http://dianejustice.com/joe-bonamassa-2 … h0pwmvwura

Hope you don't mind, but I looked at some of your other photographs as well. You have some truly stunning images you've captured. You are obviously a photographer who knows what they're doing. Beautiful photos!

Thanks Natasha! For some reason I couldn't get the link to work for me when I created the post. User error! ;-)

diane

djustice wrote:

Thanks Natasha! For some reason I couldn't get the link to work for me when I created the post. User error! ;-)

diane

I think a brand new member is not always able to post a link right away. It cuts down on spammers maybe.

I think that must be it, too. Especially since today was my first post.

And thanks so much for the compliment on my other photos! I am truly an amateur, but love practicing.

diane

6 (edited by Rusty 2014-12-13 17:46:04)

Well thats some quality photography right there! And yes, new members cant post links until about 10 posts.

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Yeah....wow.....wonderful job...fantastic pictures!

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

8 (edited by djustice 2014-12-13 20:02:08)

Thanks Rusty and Joe!

nmagcorn wrote:
djustice wrote:

Posted pics from the show in Chattanooga Tuesday night. My second time seeing one of his shows live. I think I'm hooked.  ;-)

dianejustice.com/joe-bonamassa-2014

Those are some really great photos! Here is the link so people can just click on it and see them
http://dianejustice.com/joe-bonamassa-2 … h0pwmvwura

Hope you don't mind, but I looked at some of your other photographs as well. You have some truly stunning images you've captured. You are obviously a photographer who knows what they're doing. Beautiful photos!

I also looked at all the photo's on your page   WOW!!! AWESOME WORK.

Jon

"I also looked at all the photo's on your page   WOW!!! AWESOME WORK.

Jon"

Thanks Jon! It's turning out to be a fun and expensive hobby.

Beautiful pictures! Thank u for sharing. (Honored to add your link to the TN show date in the Dec BHistory Thread.)

Welcome to the Forum. smile

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Beautiful pictures! Thank u for sharing. (Honored to add your link to the TN show date in the Dec BHistory Thread.)

Welcome to the Forum. smile

Thanks RoadcaseBoy!

Good stuff. Keep it up as long as you can afford lol

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Welcome to the forum Diane!  Great pictures!   Since the change in the photo pass, I miss taking pictures so it's great to see some moments captured by others.

Jim

Welcome to the family Di!

Some great shots there .. thanks for sharing

Cheers!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Diane