Topic: Hey Joe Lets swap les paul stories

Hey Joe, big fan love your playing..would love to jam sometime..lol  I'm a crazy collector too...cant stop buying them
5 les pauls 7 strats a bunch of assorted charvels and so on...just left overs from when i played on stage.25yrs...love the vibe love the lifestyle...lol...man your a work monster..looking at your schedule your a madman...playing so many nights in a row..... cant wait to see you in minneapolis in april....thanks for all the great music...Pete Campbell  (canadian) ha....see how i didnt say eh!

Re: Hey Joe Lets swap les paul stories

Besides guitars, Joe also loves punctuation!

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Hey 1Northshore!  Welcome.  And you did say eh!  right there at the end!  wink

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

Nice catch Steve .. just couldn't help himself eh big_smile

Welcome to the forum Pete!

Enjoy the topics!

Cheers!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Welcome to the Forum, Pete!  Stick around and join in.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

HI WELCOME TO THE GROUP

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

In New Zealand we all say the same thing at the end of most sentences, except ours is 'aye'!

Awesome collection of guitars you have, jealous!