Topic: Jane H.

Anyone else look for Jane's posts just to see what picture she's using for an avatar that week or is it just me? smile

I like'em!

Re: Jane H.

Jane has the best avatars! big_smile

3 (edited by sally12333 2014-09-04 07:43:01)

The Bonaqueen ROCKS!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

I do this every time I log in!  Jane always has a new surprise waiting for us all.

I'm addicted.

5 (edited by ohiodawg13 2014-09-11 00:07:07)

Jane H. wrote:

thanks guys. now we have two threads about this to further inflate my ego smile
Joe even posted he lol on one of them a while back. i have fun with it but change them less often than i used to.
part of the reason i do it is to confuse people who would normally ignore my post when they see it was mine, lol
i think to myself hey they might think its someone new when they see a new picture, lol

coming up with ideas is challenging but they real challenge was when the maximum size used to be 100 x 100 pixels. very hard to make some of my ideas work at that size. the size now is much easier

also i very much enjoy everyone else's avatars

oh and thanks to all the people who put random pics on the internet that i shamelessly 'borrow' for my avatars

The current one is pretty damn funny considering this topic, and believe me, I've seen Bonabunch of 'em!!!

Keep Jane-ing!!!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

That sailing vessel really caught my attention.  Nice one.

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

7 (edited by sally12333 2014-09-14 09:22:17)

MINI_Zoso wrote:

That sailing vessel really caught my attention.  Nice one.

Yes, Jane, wasn't there a recent hullabaloo in Baltimore, bringing one or more "tall ships" into the harbor?  Any idea which one(s) they were?

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Hi Jane.

THANKS for the support of The StringsforaCURE Foundation with your recent avatar change up with the pink guitar during breast cancer awareness month. Also, the avatar of Linda McCartney.

You're the best. wink  Also, I love the current blue tree avatar with all the hearts...sweet!

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/