Topic: Just Got My Cards!

I just received my cards to pass out for the Columbus, Ohio concert on Nov. 20th.

I am going to pass out every single one of them!

I am even going to take my portable music player with a pair of portable headphones, so i can give people a sample of joe's music if they have never heard him.

I can not wait for this show!

This will be my first time seeing Joe.

I have had my tickets for months and now i can see the light at the end of the tunnel

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

Re: Just Got My Cards!

Best of luck for your Concert I wish you will rocked the party

Re: Just Got My Cards!

whirlwind wrote:

I just received my cards to pass out for the Columbus, Ohio concert on Nov. 20th.

I am going to pass out every single one of them!

I am even going to take my portable music player with a pair of portable headphones, so i can give people a sample of joe's music if they have never heard him.

I can not wait for this show!

This will be my first time seeing Joe.

I have had my tickets for months and now i can see the light at the end of the tunnel

You won't be disappointed.  My girlfriend and I saw him Tuesday before thanksgiving and that was the best show I have ever seen!  You are going to have a blast!

Have fun!
Brian

"There's a hard life for every silver spoon, there's a touch of grey for every shade of blue.  That's the way that I see life.  If there was nothing wrong, then there'd be nothing right." - Brent Smith
"The blues aint nothing but a good man feeling bad". Leon Redbone