Topic: Another Newbie From WA

What can I say? Must have been distracted for quite a few years now as I only discovered Joe about 2 months ago. Instant addiction. Made the Spokane show & even managed seats that were only about 50 ft from the stage. What a rush to see somebody who plays so well & so effortlessly, like breathing. Rest of the band was tight too. Great show. Can't wait till next time I get to see this master.
Took my brother who lives in Spokane (He said "Joe who???), & he had a blast too. He's the one who can actually play guitar. I tried ages ago, but lack the coordination it seems. I'll just enjoy!

Just ordered 7 CDs to start my JB collection, & a new stereo for the car just to optimize things. Thinking this is just the beginning.................

Re: Another Newbie From WA

welcome to the forum, good to have another instant fan on board. the live show hooked me as well. well it only cost you a new car stereo, which is good. the DVDs are amazing, would suggest you start with Royal Albert Hall. hang around and enjoy the Bonafamilia, a friendly lot of Joe fanatics here.

Tres

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

Hi welcome to the group.....enjoy the topics

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Hi and welcome also..enjoy the company. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

welcome to all things Joe
cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Welcome

Welcome to Bonamassaville, Marcus!

marcusp323 wrote:

Just ordered 7 CDs to start my JB collection, & a new stereo for the car just to optimize things. Thinking this is just the beginning.................

The beginning of a joyous voyage of musical discovery! Not a person here who can't regale you with stories about the first time they heard Joe play...savor every note...

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO