1 (edited by rg7cstodd 2013-11-25 20:25:55)

Topic: Atlanta Night #2 Videos and Pics

I have four full songs that I filmed, and about 40 great pics to post, but having a problem posting links. I'm new here, but not new to forum posting at all!! I keep getting a error message saying that I need to remove the links because they aren't allowed?? Any help would be great! I've searched for help on here, and found many posting about how the search function on this forum is pointless!!

Re: Atlanta Night #2 Videos and Pics

rg7cstodd wrote:

I have four full songs that I filmed, and about 40 great pics to post, but having a problem posting links. I'm new here, but not new to forum posting at all!! I keep getting a error message saying that I need to remove the links because they aren't allowed?? Any help would be great! I've searched for help on here, and found many posting about how the search function on this forum is pointless!!

Sorry you're having trouble sad I would love to see the videos & pics! Not sure how you're trying to post the links I know you cannot up load pictures directly you will need to post a link to a photo sharing site like flicker.. For videos from YouTube and other links I just copy/paste the address into the text of the post. Please feel free to share videos and photos in the Atlanta threads in the Show Reviews & Set list section too! Hope this helps smile

f/k/a #1kyfan original registration 5/2010
"Lookout Man the storm's about to rage"

Lizzee wrote:
rg7cstodd wrote:

Sorry you're having trouble sad I would love to see the videos & pics! Not sure how you're trying to post the links I know you cannot up load pictures directly you will need to post a link to a photo sharing site like flicker.. For videos from YouTube and other links I just copy/paste the address into the text of the post. Please feel free to share videos and photos in the Atlanta threads in the Show Reviews & Set list section too! Hope this helps smile

Yes, I tried just copying and pasting the links. You can search both YouTube and Google+ for rg7cstodd, my vids and pics are under that name!

I found you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzK18Oyk … lPFfG5rtyA  go to this one and you can find the others

Pictures:  https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1090 … 3884003489

I wonder if you can't post links because you are new here?  Maybe something to do with all the spammers we sometimes get?  Anyways, welcome, thanks for the vids and pics.  Perhaps one of the admins would chime in here to explain what your problem might have been?

Sandy

Side note - I am totally fed up with google wanting to link everything - especially youtube - to google plus which I really don't like.  Intrusive busybodies.

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

On many of the forums I visit, you must post ten times before being able to post links to photos. I take it this is due to trying to pevent spammers. I was at Atlanta on Friday so I am looking forward to your submissions.
Welcome to the forums!

newbonafan wrote:

On many of the forums I visit, you must post ten times before being able to post links to photos. I take it this is due to trying to pevent spammers. I was at Atlanta on Friday so I am looking forward to your submissions.
Welcome to the forums!

That is exactly what I was thinking. Just look at the post above yours for the links to my videos and pics! Thanks for the help Samjp4!!

rg7cstodd wrote:
newbonafan wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

That is exactly what I was thinking. Just look at the post above yours for the links to my videos and pics! Thanks for the help Samjp4!!

Nice pics-always love the beginning of Slow Train pics!! Welcome be sure to post more when you can!!

Dont need a helmet to get me through life-walk across the water blame it on foolish pride.

PORTLAND2012/SPRINGFIELD2012/BOSTON2013/HAMPTON BEACH2014/BANGOR2015/PORTLAND2016/PORTLAND2017