Topic: Lithograph Contact Info

Just to clear up any confusion, since Alex and Andrew have left the company, I have been getting a lot of inquiries relating to Lithograph M&Gs and tickets. If you have any questions regarding this matter or would like to know how to use your M&G, please direct any questions toward Tamara at tamara@jr-adventures.com. She will guide you through the process and ensure that you are added to the list.

Re: Lithograph Contact Info

Yes, I had talked to Darein several weeks ago and then found out today it is Tamara.  Both are very nice and so helpful

Thanks for the info Eric!!

Curious about the litho purchase as it relates to the included show tix and M&G; are the seats in a special reserved section (hopefully close to the stage), or are they just what is available at the time of purchase with all other fans?

If this isn't the correct place to post this, please let me know!)

Thanks.

TJNies wrote:

Curious about the litho purchase as it relates to the included show tix and M&G; are the seats in a special reserved section (hopefully close to the stage), or are they just what is available at the time of purchase with all other fans?

If this isn't the correct place to post this, please let me know!)

Thanks.

Yes, TJ, I have been wondering the same thing about the seat locations....

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

I bought litho tix and m&g and was in the pit 2nd row. Couldn't have picked better seats, I felt like Joe was singing directly to me all night...or maybe I was just thinking that wink

edragoo wrote:

I bought litho tix and m&g and was in the pit 2nd row. Couldn't have picked better seats, I felt like Joe was singing directly to me all night...or maybe I was just thinking that wink

Awesome! Seems like people have been getting really good seats with their vouchers.

Jack it was the best night ever...I'm honestly just speechless! Can't wait til its your turn!

That's great!  I can't wait. Just have to figure out what show to use my vouchers at. It's a relief to see pit seats being given out to people.

I think it depends upon the venue. Couldn't have been happier with the seats I got via litho purchase for the last Des Moines show (4th row center), but less than thrilled with the seats I got via litho purchase for the Omaha show the week before (nosebleed balcony seats). I don't think anyone associated with J&R would have felt those Omaha tickets were an appropriate perk for a litho purchase...that decision had to have been made at the venue level.

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

wow, nosebleeds for a litho purchase? That's a little extreme, those things aren't cheap!

I was pretty disappointed with the tickets I was given for Cleveland. Second floor section, third row. Just saying after reading all the posts about the great seats people received.

Alan

bump827 wrote:

I was pretty disappointed with the tickets I was given for Cleveland. Second floor section, third row. Just saying after reading all the posts about the great seats people received.

Wow bump, that's a bummer.  The uncertainty of the seat location is why I didn't push it to shell out for the Tour de Force ticket package...  Figured it may be better to take my chances in the pre-sales.

Also sorry to miss meeting you in Cleveland!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

sally12333 wrote:
bump827 wrote:

Wow bump, that's a bummer.  The uncertainty of the seat location is why I didn't push it to shell out for the Tour de Force ticket package...  Figured it may be better to take my chances in the pre-sales.

Also sorry to miss meeting you in Cleveland!

When I pushed for an idea of the seat locations for Pgh, I was told the holder finds out the night of the concert.

I'll pass.

bump827 wrote:

I think good seats for Cleveland must have been really hard to come by. We got our tickets through my winning a contest and our seats were row MM on the floor. I almost cried when I saw them. It was the 38th row, almost the last one, way under the balcony. Fortunately for us, our dear friend, Ron had extra tickets in row 5 that he traded with us and then threw ours away. I can't thank him enough for his generosity.  We also had a fantastic meet & greet with Joe as well so it all turned out pretty fabulous.

Reading this makes me worried about the show my brother and I are going to in Nashville, I bought the tour de force meet and greet set and hope the seats are good! I couldn't have asked for better ones in Louisville! I really want my brother to have great seats, he's not been to a Joe show yet!!

edragoo wrote:

Reading this makes me worried about the show my brother and I are going to in Nashville, I bought the tour de force meet and greet set and hope the seats are good! I couldn't have asked for better ones in Louisville! I really want my brother to have great seats, he's not been to a Joe show yet!!

Erin, I think it really depends on the venue and what is available at the time a request is put in and maybe how many seats are possibly put aside for such requests. Cleveland was a sold out show I believe and maybe J&R didn't anticipate so many people wanting to use their comp tickets. So maybe there weren't enough set aside and we ended up with whatever the theatre had left. At the Beacon show last May, we ended up in the first row and there were a few empty seats around us so maybe there they didn't have as many requests.

yeah at the Louisville show there were a few empty seats in the pit! Hmm well either way the show will be amazing, just want to have my brother experience it front row! haha