Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

RickB wrote:
jgibbons1685 wrote:

That's good news for the fans. Hoping for the same here in the States when spring 14 tickets go on sale.

From reports, the email with presale code was very selectively sent out. Even adjacent countries' fans were not advised.  Not a peep here on the forum or elsewhere. big_smile

As long as I can get a code for venues in my area...I'll be absolutely thrilled. I wonder what the mile radius is.

It seems a good way to keep out the scalpers, but what if you are interested in going to shows that are outside your area. If there aren't any shows in your current area, you'd be totally cut off. That wouldn't be cool.

Alexis was very selective with pre sale codes and only released them shortly before they were actually on sale.

Andrew posted here and Facebook as well as the email blast with some advanced notice. Not sure what method they will use for this Spring.

I'm not so sure the Ticketmaster system of scalpers can be beat with any method they choose to employ. Just the cynic in me. I think you have to have some notice so you can make plans to be by a computer and have a chance to get a head count of friends and family that want to go. On sale date for US Spring should be approaching so we will soon know. Good luck Forum people.

nmagcorn wrote:

It seems a good way to keep out the scalpers, but what if you are interested in going to shows that are outside your area. If there aren't any shows in your current area, you'd be totally cut off. That wouldn't be cool.

The closed facebook group BonaNation served to pass codes very effectively for the German shows among fans who weren't on the feed but asked via pm. I think Jim has it right for the US. Maybe a closed em just to active and valid streetteamers just before the regular presale as a reward for the faithful? the list would have to be regularly purged though. However it was done in Germany, the German street teamers and pals managed to all get front row seats in Berlin. There's quite a party getting set over there. big_smile

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

167 (edited by jgibbons1685 2013-09-25 04:46:31)

I've tried before to get into that Facebook group with no luck. I'll have to try again.
Very happy that something is being done to try to ease the scalping issue a little.

I guess the big question is whether we'll get an email containing all US shows or just the ones in our area? Might have to finally bite the bullet and join facebook.

jgibbons1685 wrote:

I've tried before to get into that Facebook group with no luck. I'll have to try again.
Very happy that something is being done to try to ease the scalping issue a little.

Forum pm sent.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

RickB wrote:

From info on the fan network, it appears the German fan presale notice was successful in cutting out the scalpers. A big group of the German street team have scored almost half the front row seats in Berlin. Heads up via jungle drums clued in the fans in other Northern European areas and they also scored front row there. A large pre-party is in the works.
Rick

On general sale now but Eventim.de don't do E Tickets !!! 75 euros for the concert but 35 euros for international postage. What a con!

Kenny wrote:

February 2014

25th Dusseldorf - Mitsubishi Electrical Hall
27th Berlin - Tempodrom
28th Frankfurt - Jahrhunderthalle

So what's the word Kenny? Are more European dates likely? UK dates even?. I've been a bit out of touch over the summer and I need to catch up. Although I gave the current autumn tour a rest I was hoping to get to a Joe show (or 2) in 2014

172 (edited by Kenny 2013-10-03 05:46:02)

Hi David, you missed a blinding show in Edinburgh smile Yes there will be more European dates in 2014 but no UK ones. I guess we will just have to wait for confirmation. I will post more European dates here.

Kenny wrote:

Hi David, you missed a blinding show in Edinburgh smile Yes there will be more European dates in 2014 but no UK ones. I guess we will just have to wait for confirmation. I will post more European dates here.

Yeah, I know, big mistake on my part. And Brighton. And.......

No UK show? OK, mustn't be greedy. Might do Amsterdam if a show pops up there. Where are you hoping for?

currymandavid wrote:
Kenny wrote:

Yeah, I know, big mistake on my part. And Brighton. And.......

No UK show? OK, mustn't be greedy. Might do Amsterdam if a show pops up there. Where are you hoping for?

Amsterdam or Barcelona would do me. Although I am going to Frankfurt as I can get a direct flight for £99 return. Too good an offer to miss.

175 (edited by Kenny 2013-10-13 06:43:58)

February 2014

27th Berlin - Tempodrom

March

1st Brussels - Royal Circus
3th Paris - Grand Rex
4th Paris - Grand Rex
5th Lyon - Cite Des Congres
6th ?? - Basel, Musical Theater
8th Milan - Teatro Degli Arcimboldi
10th Rome - Atlantico

Email has Lyon and Basle as the 5th so unless Joe can time travel.................. can't see him doing 4 shows on the bounce though.

Edit : Now I am confused - click on the tickets for Lyon and its the 7th !! The email needs to be re-delivered with the correct date(s).

Updated

February 2014

27th Berlin - Tempodrom

March

1st Brussels - Royal Circus
3th Paris - Grand Rex
4th Paris - Grand Rex
5th Basel, Musical Theater
7th Lyon - Cite Des Congres
8th Milan - Teatro Degli Arcimboldi
10th Rome - Atlantico

Basel for sure! Only 142 days to wait!

Looking at the Brussels concert but prices are huge compared with the prices of the 2011 concert in the same venue (double of the price and more). The cheapest tickets now are higher than the top tier in 2011. I really don't want to miss this but this really makes me doubting.

Kenny wrote:

New European summer shows on the tour page, including the North Sea Jazz Festival.

Kenny

IMAGINE MY SURPRISE TO SEE NO TOUR OF NEW ZEALAND AGAIN ALSO NO SHOWS IN AUSTRALIA...WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE RETIREMENT TOUR

Kenny wrote:

New European summer shows on the tour page, including the North Sea Jazz Festival.

Kenny

IMAGINE MY SURPRISE TO SEE NO TOUR OF NEW ZEALAND AGAIN ALSO NO SHOWS IN AUSTRALIA...WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE RETIREMENT TOUR