1 (edited by JBFan4Life 2013-08-20 22:24:47)

Topic: Street Team Link That's In Need of An Update?

http://jbonamassa.com/street-team/

At least the link at the bottom is for the street team sign up page.  But that accompanying jpg is "ancient" by social media standards.

FWIW, there's a ringtones link in the "media" link dropdown list that's out of date and non-functional.  (Talking about the home page, here.)

Apologies if this isn't the place for such observations.

Play like you've worked at it, and don't worry about sounding like your influences.  You can't cheat on them, or your practice, anyway.  If you've worked hard at your skill, your audience will know it.

Re: Street Team Link That's In Need of An Update?

Thanks for noticing my lonesome post, Jane.  I put it here because I figured it wasn't a high priority to get fixed, and Andy would probably see it at some point....

Play like you've worked at it, and don't worry about sounding like your influences.  You can't cheat on them, or your practice, anyway.  If you've worked hard at your skill, your audience will know it.

JBFan4Life wrote:

Thanks for noticing my lonesome post, Jane.  I put it here because I figured it wasn't a high priority to get fixed, and Andy would probably see it at some point....

I will come and sit with you for a spell, my friend...  wink

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

I'm working on getting this fixed as I type this reply. We are also working on getting the bonamassastreetteam.com page updated and fixed as well.

Jane H. wrote:

Awesome. please keep us posted on the street team site. in the meantime this is a good space to post stuff that can be more easily referenced (IMHO) than FB
nice avatar!

Thanks, I'm a B.C. Rich kind of guy!

I'm trying to do an equal amount of posting between here and FB if I have, any reference stuff that is. I'm just trying to push the FB page's growth because I can track all of the analytics.

I knew at some point, this thread would get noticed.  And I appreciate being kept company by the Queen and the Coach...most excellent company, if I may say so.  (Hope so, I just did... tongue )