37 (edited by Rocket 2007-09-22 00:36:18)

Re: Aspen Show

Can't really give personal advice, Joe, my wisdom teeth were pulled in the military and I had no pain prior, during, or post, but I do remember (like others comments, not trying to scare you, bear that in mind) when Lindsey Buckingham had his wisdom teeth out and he looked like he went 15 rounds WITHOUT getting knocked out by Smokin' Joe...Frazier, that is...His picture was in the news happenings of Rolling Stone I think, and ....just as it was time to get touring promoting the new album Rumours,  the day before heading overseas (see your schedule!) he developed a moderately severe infection...... (not rumours, all true)... So only think, decide, communicate, and act with the advice of those you really trust, which hopefully includes relatives, parents (the genetic "bloodline") and the band and the mirror....all before the budget, tour schedule, and fans (including this forum, whether our experiences match or not!)...  Regarding the imminently dicey nature of cancellations for any reason....Cue some Leon Russell!!!!!

"I'm up on the tightrope , one sides hate and one is hope
It's a circus game with you and me....."

"I'm up in the spotlight, oh it doesn't feel right
The altitude seems to really get to me.
I'm up on the tightwire linked by life and the funeral pyre
Putting on a show for you to see...."

The show must go on...but off is a sometimes thing...I also remember watching the elementary school chorus Christmas chorale as a kid...it was great, and stirring, (although it was "serious" music, no Santa and ho, ho, ho) but the girl I happened to like fainted and the show was "off"...we thought she was dead.  She was ok, and no one mentioned that day to her again. 

Rock On & Keep the Faith, and uhm, some options, (integrate a little Leon "Tightrope" into the set and sink your teeth into it?) wink
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”