Topic: Colorado Shows

How have the shows been going in Colorado?  No updates so far, would like to hear from some of you fine people in Scenic Colorado...

Music is good for the Soul...

Re: Colorado Shows

Me too David. My nephew was set to work the stage like he did last year, but "girlfriend" issues stopped the trip@#!%@!               Cathy

Just saw him last night for the 3rd time this year (2nd in Denver) and he just keeps gettin' better.  I keep takin' friends that had never seen him before and they can't stop thankin ' me.

Thanks for signing in and sharing...Keep spreading the word...Cathy

justmike21 wrote:

Just saw him last night for the 3rd time this year (2nd in Denver) and he just keeps gettin' better.  I keep takin' friends that had never seen him before and they can't stop thankin ' me.

Hey Justmike,  thanks for posting and doing a great job in getting your friends there.  Was the venue soldout and what was the setlist like?

Several video's of the Denver show on 'Youtube'.

7 (edited by pattyluvsjoe 2007-09-17 20:14:49)

pattyluvsjoe bows down to whomever posted these on You Tube..........just a little refresher course............don't think for one minute, I am sitting still watching Walk In My Shadows....the Joe cool  once again.........oh yeah...............thanks Annelies for pointing these out..........
                                                                    One Happy Patty on a Monday   smile

P.S.  JOE BONAMASSA YOU ARE A MONSTER!!!!!!!  LUV THAT WOKE UP DREAMIN'!!!!!!!
        OH WHAT THE HECK, YA' KNOW I LUV THEM ALL!!!!  KILLER PLAYING & VOCALS!!!
        smile                                                                                                                smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Jane H. wrote:

Ball Peen Hammer Live

Wow, I can't wait to see this one live.

Good videos.  Never understood why people try to talk over the music.

David A. wrote:

Good videos.  Never understood why people try to talk over the music.

Amen David.  I cannot understand why people go to concerts (not just Joe, any concert) and talk the entire time.   It would be one thing if they whispered, but they talk out loud and of course go to a level to try and talk above the music.   I applaud Joe for "Shushing" people....if he "gets thru" to one person that's a start.....it's like the arena-sized concerts that never start on time because concert attendees are always coming in late......so if they never start on time, then it further condones that being late is okay......and of course people talk the entire time at these shows, too.  I'm sure it has to be frustrating for the artists, too.

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

11 (edited by kallsop 2007-09-18 10:51:05)

Just saw Joe at the Telluride B&B Festival. Had not heard of him before but all I can say is my wife and I were blown away. We live in Phoenix and I see that he will be in Tucson soon so we may have to go down and see him again.

Hi Kallsop. Thanks for signing in and sharing your experience. Glad your Bonabaptism was so rewarding. Now, go get his CD's and DVD's, they'll knock you out!       Cathy

Well, we just saw Joe for about the 10th time and we think he and the current band are better than anything we've seen.  Saw him on Friday afternoon at the Telluride Blues Fest, and then that nite at a "juke joint" and he was awesome.  Actually, the day show was the best show we have ever seen him do (and nite was 2nd best!).  They're on it!  Got to hear some of the new stuff live, and he was clearly having fun. We talked to a bunch of Joe Virgins and I know he turned on a bunch of new folks to his stuff.  Joe has lost quite a few pounds and looks great!  We get to see him in a few weeks at the SRV memorial show in Dallas, Oct 7 and then again on Oct 20 (ooooh..now i'm rubbing it in!) :-) ...Come on down, y'all!!!! Michele in Dallas

Great updates, Telluride is one neat place.  I remember it before it was a ski town and probably would not recognize it now.

Glad to hear that the other Colorado shows were great. We talked a big group of friends into going to see at least one of the Colorado shows. Glad they decided on the Denver show and did not make the trek to Aspen with us. That experience would really turn a first timer off.

Saw Joe last Thursday in Boulder. Wow. I've heard OF him for years but never really made the effort to listen. When I found out he's a fellow Utican, well I had to give him a listen. CDs' do him no justice. Hearing and watching him live was incredible. I'm hooked now and will have all his cds within a month.