Topic: Pre-Sale Ticket Codes

Please remember that posting the promo codes for non members to see is the fastest way to get tickets scalped.
If someone posts on here saying they are new street team members or new members and they did not receive the link please forward them my information.
Alexis@jr-adventures.com
Some of the times these "fans" are scalpers.
Don't believe me?
The links came out this morning and almost every show already has tickets up on stubhub.

There is not a single person at J&R that wants you guys to pay tickets at more than face value. On this past tour we have seen tickets go for up to 2K PER TICKET.
We go to great extents to make sure the real fans get a chance to see Joe and sit as close as they possibly can short of being on the stage.
It's a team effort.
If you want to help spread Joe's music make sure you join the street team!
www.bonamassastreetteam.com

Re: Pre-Sale Ticket Codes

Thx for this important info

I would never put the presale code out there for the scalpers......hope nobody else does as well.

Scaplers should go to Jail in my opinion,, they ruin it for everybody else & they are not even fans to boot.   

Yesterday I emailed a verified Bonabuddy on the forum who wanted the Pittsburgh pre sale code to his Email....

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

I'm waiting for the presale of the Denver , CO show this spring.
How do I get in on presale so my wife and I can get great seats??

I signed up for street team but never received an email

Slow Train wrote:

The Denver pre-sale is over I'm sure. To sign up, or make sure you signed up properly, check out this thread: https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic.php?id=19700

BTW, pre-sales do not always offer the best seats.

Lee wrote:
Slow Train wrote:

The Denver pre-sale is over I'm sure. To sign up, or make sure you signed up properly, check out this thread: https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic.php?id=19700

Lee, we are actually one of the few artists that offer front row seats from the start on Pre-sale.
We want people as close to Joe as possible. The only reason why you might find closer seats after the fact is if someone asked for a refund because they can't make it or something around these parameters

Alex-JR wrote:
Lee wrote:
Slow Train wrote:

Lee, we are actually one of the few artists that offer front row seats from the start on Pre-sale.
We want people as close to Joe as possible. The only reason why you might find closer seats after the fact is if someone asked for a refund because they can't make it or something around these parameters

Alexis, Lee is I'm sure, referring to recent experience with the Chicago Theater and Beacon shows where the appearance was that no premium seats were available in the pre-sale. I also had that experience at the Beacon. I believe that there were good seats released I just think the Ticketmaster/Madison Square Garden management system devoured them.

In other markets where the apparatus to siphon tickets to re-sellers is not in place people can have a good experience with the pre-sales. Our market here where the Box Office actually works to defeat the scalpers, They seem to be kept somewhat in check. I have spoken to many who bought in the fan pre-sale here and they successfully obtained good seats. Tickets.com is the seller here but it is the venue that really controls the system.

Let's face it Joe has become a commodity that will sell at market values and now has entered the secondary market ticketssellers realm. Joe has been an innovator in his marketing and his business model he will need to become an innovator in his efforts to deter scalpers.

7 (edited by Lee 2011-12-23 13:27:09)

jim m wrote:
Alex-JR wrote:
Lee wrote:

Alexis, Lee is I'm sure, referring to recent experience with the Chicago Theater and Beacon shows where the appearance was that no premium seats were available in the pre-sale. I also had that experience at the Beacon. I believe that there were good seats released I just think the Ticketmaster/Madison Square Garden management system devoured them.

In other markets where the apparatus to siphon tickets to re-sellers is not in place people can have a good experience with the pre-sales. Our market here where the Box Office actually works to defeat the scalpers, They seem to be kept somewhat in check. I have spoken to many who bought in the fan pre-sale here and they successfully obtained good seats. Tickets.com is the seller here but it is the venue that really controls the system.

Let's face it Joe has become a commodity that will sell at market values and now has entered the secondary market ticketssellers realm. Joe has been an innovator in his marketing and his business model he will need to become an innovator in his efforts to deter scalpers.

What I meant was exactly what Jim was referring to. I have had very good luck with pre-sales, scoring 1st - 4th row tickets many, many times, but not always. The Fall tour shows being the clear exception. I accounted much of it to tickets being offered through the local PBS stations - we got our tickets for Minneapolis and Chicago that way. But I also bought (or tried to buy) tickets through those pre-sales (MPLS and Chicago) and never was offered any seat close to the front. For the upcoming Spring tour there was only one show I bought tickets to through the pre-sale and again scored first row. I contemplated others where I saw many seats in the front being offered, but passed. So yes, I think for the most part one can get very good seats during Joe's pre-sales, but I don't think it's as "automatic" as it once was.

Unfortunately you are right....as JB's reputation grows, so will the scalpers...already seeing it....hopefully most will do the right thing...later.

cowboy

I need the code for the Dallas show on Octiberb30,2012. I have done everything that Rick B suggested me to do in order to receive the presale codes. I wrote a little blurb on the newbie page. What else do you want me to do? I am a member of jbxp.net

Codes do not get sent until the actual pre-sale day. Not only that bu not until the pre-sale starts. So if you are in the region for the show the code will be sent day of sale.

Jane H. wrote:

looks like someone deleted their post i replied to?
anyway this is a duplicate sticky to the one in general topics, just sayin...

How about we leave this here till Larry gets around to checking it for accuracy and relevance? If required, he can then start a new topic and we'll move this out of here.

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

I have never heard of 'pre-sale ticket codes.'  Is the Biloxi, Mississippi venue on Dec. 1, 2012, 'covered' ??  Personally, I've spent over $1,500 for six tickets.  Codes ??  *sigh*

"Winners never quit; and, quitters never win."  Ted Turner

Hello, I'm writing this on the off-chance you have faith I am a new and legitimate registered fan who feels as concerned as you do about the fairness of this system. I checked this site last night for the promo code for the 2013 Rama show, and it was the only one stating the promo code would be coming soon. 24 hours later, I checked it again, and all promo codes appear to be deleted, notably the Rama pre-sale code. I truly appreciate concern for scalpers boosting prices (I refuse to pay for tickets posted for his Nov. Massey Hall show for that reason).
I'm new to this forum format, so I don't know the system or the game. All I know is I am making an effort to become an informed fan of Joe and am willing at this point to play by the rules of this site. Please make it legit.
Thank you (there, can you tell I'm from Canada?)

teacher1 wrote:

Hello, I'm writing this on the off-chance you have faith I am a new and legitimate registered fan who feels as concerned as you do about the fairness of this system. I checked this site last night for the promo code for the 2013 Rama show, and it was the only one stating the promo code would be coming soon. 24 hours later, I checked it again, and all promo codes appear to be deleted, notably the Rama pre-sale code. I truly appreciate concern for scalpers boosting prices (I refuse to pay for tickets posted for his Nov. Massey Hall show for that reason).
I'm new to this forum format, so I don't know the system or the game. All I know is I am making an effort to become an informed fan of Joe and am willing at this point to play by the rules of this site. Please make it legit.
Thank you (there, can you tell I'm from Canada?)

Welcome. em sent.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

RAMCJO. Rama presale code.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

16 (edited by Riocation 2013-03-25 11:31:07)

Hi,

I am new to this forum and being a street team member. I have signed up as a street team member some time ago. I received an e-mail on March 21 about upcoming presales for (today to be precise) a concert this fall (Groningen, the Netherlands). Presale started this morning 09:00 CET, but I have not received an e-mail with the presale code yet. I did accidentally click on the unsubscribe link after receiving the e-mail about the presale, but I immediately re-subscribed. Is there a way to check if something has gone wrong, or do I just need to be patient? I really want to buy a ticket for this concert smile since I had to miss out on the last one.

Cheers,
Riordan van der Ven
(Netherlands)

Edit:

I got the code through Facebook. I just bought my ticket! big_smile

17 (edited by oldgtarz 2013-03-25 18:22:56)

I have the same problem as Riordan. Got the mail clicked the link and have to put in a code. I don't have a facebook page so I guess no tix, yet...

www.raysguitarstraps.com
'12 Teye La India Mora 2P, '10 Teye La India S 2P, '64 Fiesta Red Strat, '14 Les Paul CC#18, '14 Les Paul R0ltd, '13 Les Paul R7, '12 Les Paul CC#3, '07 Les Paul CR8 x2, '04 Les Paul R9, '65 Super Reverb, '93 Koch KC50dlx, JB Fuzzface #775

good morning I am new to this forum and glad to be on board!! Thanks, I live in Ohio and I saw where Joe will be playing in Cleveland in November. Any word when tickets will go on sale? Have been there before and just love the theatre where he is playing. I also would love to see him come back to Columbus, Ohio and onboard with getting the word out in the small towns of Ohio!! I have gotten more people from this area hooked who have never heard of him before. The word is spreading.  Also a Thanks for the couple of meet n greets that I have been grateful to have attended. Look forward to seeing him again this year
Lfriend