1 (edited by stefanhauk 2013-06-23 10:16:36)

Topic: The Stefan Hauk Band

Hey Bona-friends!!

It's been a little while since I was on here last as I've run out of phone credit (I do all of my forum-ing via my iPhone!) but although it has been a little while: I do bare good news. The band and I are set to go into the studio to record our debut release in around February next year, and possibly featuring a few really cool guest spots (J*** S***, G*** A***** & P*** E*******)!!

We will be recording with producer Danny Bryan who has worked with Swanee and many other renowned Australian artists.

The album title is still a work in progress so feel free to chip in with whatever you believe is a good title!!

Will report back once I know more!! Really look forward to it all!

All the best from Australia,

- Stefan Hauk

Re: The Stefan Hauk Band

Will be looking forward to it........I'm sure it will kick some serious A**

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

stefanhauk wrote:

Hey Bona-friends!!

possibly featuring a few really cool guest spots (J*** S***, G*** A***** & P*** E*******)!!

The album title is still a work in progress so feel free to chip in with whatever you believe is a good title!!

Sorry, Stefan, I have no clue that way!  It is all swear words in my brain, and it farts trying to guess-I come up with companies instead!!!...can you Email me???!!!

Album title open, huh?  "Please Don't Pinch Me" -The Stefan Hauk Band?

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

The first one has to be John Swan (brother of Jimmy Barnes).

Phil!!!! That's amazing, the others probably are too but am not too familiar with them;)
Good luck man, it's a great goal and am really interested in hearing it.

Good luck with that, it would be interesting album!

Women, whiskey and miles of travelin' is all I understand

7 (edited by DaveWammbarro 2012-11-04 17:24:54)

John Swan
Gwyn Ashton
Phil Emmanuel

Might have had a little fb knowledge there...

Don't know who they could be but the main thing is you are going to have an album with your name on it.  Stefan, you are so going places.  I feel so happy for you.  Enjoy the whole process and for certain keep us updated.

I have dibs on front row seats for the first  USA tour.  How do you feel about a 53 year old groupie!  Just kidding.  I know you have the desire and the talent. I think the rest is hard work and good luck.

Bravo Stefan. You know how I feel. As for a title, it might be wise to use a song name, which is a fairly common practice. People are more likely to remember it that way. And, it's also a good idea to keep the band name Stefan Hauk and .... Big lesson learned by Davey Knowles wink       "Auntie" Cate

10 (edited by RickB 2012-11-01 15:04:25)

Hard Work + Good Karma= Success in life.
You know the ropes, follow after your guitar hero and you can't go far wrong.
All the best, waiting for my (signed tongue)copy when it is done. You've got a fan club in the making here Stefan.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Thanks guys!! I'm really looking forward to it, it will be a good price too ($9.99AUD) as this isn't a money making venture I just want to sell as many CD's as possible, will let you guys know when there is a link. There will also be a promo vid ala the DTTD album etc.

Will keep y'all posted!! Can't wait!! Lots of rehearsal in the meantime!

All the best,

Stefan.

Rock it Big S! Im so happy for you! As for title.....Over And Out From Down Under! Or like Cathy says song title always a good choice. Im looking forward to its fruition.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

gary wrote:

Rock it Big S! Im so happy for you! As for title.....Over And Out From Down Under! Or like Cathy says song title always a good choice. Im looking forward to its fruition.

Thanks Gary!! And thank you for the suggestions! smile

Cheers,

Stefan.

Congrats Stefan.

Album title suggestion:  "This is NOT an album" lol

or..

"Stefan Haukanyoubesuchashithotplayerwhenyouaresobloodyyoung?"

big_smile

JBLP Gold Top #129 - redubbed "#1 in Oz"

Will it be a genuine pressed CD or CDR?

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

dknight16 wrote:

Haven't really got to that stage of planning yet, what are the advantages and disadvantages?

stefanhauk wrote:
dknight16 wrote:

Haven't really got to that stage of planning yet, what are the advantages and disadvantages?

I Think the quality will be better on a pressed CD.....(All of the technology today-I'm sure it will sound great)

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

You could title it "Greatest Hits".  EVERYONE buys the Greatest Hits!  yikes

Seriously, good luck with that.

"Oh baby, since you're gone, I got a massa the blues!"