Topic: Classic Rock - Blues magazine.

Issue 1 out now (apparently). Anyone managed to get a copy? I'm in N.E. England - acn't source a copy anywhere and my local newsagent says he cant order in 'cause its sold out? ta.

Re: Classic Rock - Blues magazine.

I guess you missed this because it had dropped off the first page in the General forum. wink

https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic.php?id=21565

Please continue further comment on the mag in the existing topic.

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Amsterhammer wrote:

I guess you missed this because it had dropped off the first page in the General forum. wink

https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic.php?id=21565

Please continue further comment on the mag in the existing topic.

You guessed right...... apologies.

Does anyone in the UK have a copy of issue 1 that they would like to sell?

RichardH wrote:

Does anyone in the UK have a copy of issue 1 that they would like to sell?

If I can still find mine, you can have it.   I'll have a look and come back to you

Why is this spam? I made a genuine enquiry.

RichardH wrote:

Why is this spam? I made a genuine enquiry.

The spam was probably removed from below your last entry. When it went it looks like it was directed at you.

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Examples of why it's generally better to report spam, and leave it at that.  Any notes left in the forum (particularly a quote of the original spam message) just exacerbate the original issue.

Leaves the potential for multiple spam reports for a particular instance, but I'm betting the mods don't have a problem with that.

Play like you've worked at it, and don't worry about sounding like your influences.  You can't cheat on them, or your practice, anyway.  If you've worked hard at your skill, your audience will know it.

JBFan4Life wrote:

Examples of why it's generally better to report spam, and leave it at that.  Any notes left in the forum (particularly a quote of the original spam message) just exacerbate the original issue.

Leaves the potential for multiple spam reports for a particular instance, but I'm betting the mods don't have a problem with that.

Yes multiple reports are fine. It is ok to post reported too. I try to delete those but sometimes miss them. Andy does as well on occasion. As long as it gets reported if for some reason the post letting us know isn't deleted then report that too. The first place I go is the New Reports area of the site and check them.